- Your Idea of an Ideal Need For Speed Game? -

2008 Need for Speed Undercover
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: - Your Idea of an Ideal Need For Speed Game? -

Post by canhoto »

Striker94 wrote:you don't seem real bright, because you contradicted yourself. First, you said this-
-much more customization with real body/engine parts
and then...
at least less modding(only nos and little more)...
sooo...

wtf?

ANYWAY, more real-world parts would be nice, but would take a lot of money to get licensing rights (but since EA's a giant, it shouldn't be too much of a problem...), and what's wrong with engine modifications? That's one of the main points of any good racing game...
read the whole post and pay attention this time...
there's nothing wrong with engine modification...where did I say that?
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Yeah, I think Striker94 misinterpreted your post; he probably didn't realize that you meant "no BODYKIT mods (or very few bodykits) for EXOTICS". I personally would have to somewhat agree; I think that supercars and such should be mostly limited to stock autosculpt and 2 or 3 wide body kits (although most AIs wouldn't have WBKs, and the wide body kits should keep the natural lines of the car).
Bullet_sprint
Stock
Stock

Post by Bullet_sprint »

I think Need for speed should go back to his roots with some janjes,just like mixing games like GTA,Juiced2 etc...We should be able to create an avatar,get out of the car,by clothes etc..Wat do you think?
Bullet_sprint
Stock
Stock

Post by Bullet_sprint »

I think Need for speed should go back to his roots with some chanjes just like mixing games like GTA and Juiced2.Instead of being only one city it could be the world!The storie could start by creating your avatar and then chose a city of the world to start.You could be able to get out of the car,enter in a shop and talk to guy to by things to your car or clothes.It could be also a mixing between NFSU2 and ProStreet,like you race in the city and sometimes it could be a special event like in ProStreet but you only could race with an eventacion.The cars should be the usual.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

Wtf i made this topic why does it state as Koenigsegg_Rox's?

:? :?:
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Alright, do you NOT know the roots of Need for Speed? UNDERGROUND WAS NOT the roots of NFS. Try looking at TNFS, NFS2, NFS HP, NFS High Stakes, NFS Porsche Unleashed, and Hot Pursuit 2. I find High Stakes to be the best example.

I laugh at people who think that Underground started the NFS series.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

- Rx7 - wrote:Wtf i made this topic why does it state as Koenigsegg_Rox's?

I dunno how this works but your first post was deleted.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:
- Rx7 - wrote:Wtf i made this topic why does it state as Koenigsegg_Rox's?

I dunno how this works but your first post was deleted.
Why? :?

I PM'd Bojan a few days ago but i got now reply.
Profs_9
Stock
Stock

Post by Profs_9 »

One realistic thing they can do is that you don't go into a performance garage and 5 minutes later your coming out with a top of the amrket car that goes from 0-60 in 5 sec. Anyhow what they should do is that you have to wait for your car to be tuned and stuff. They realy need to take the tuning more seriousally, i mean when you tune the car barely anything happens.
nome66
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nome66 »

my idea would be that it would have cops, but not a lot. and you could customize cars, blah blah blah. and you had a download database like on xbox live so you can get new stuff like songs and cars and whatnot.
oh, BTW, i'm a n00B here. :D
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Bullet_sprint wrote:I think Need for speed should go back to his roots with some janjes,just like mixing games like GTA,Juiced2 etc...We should be able to create an avatar,get out of the car,by clothes etc..Wat do you think?
Ha! first 2 posts were a double post!

ANYWAY, poeple, it's just a game. It will always have flaws, so don't be shocked when more games come out with holes the size of Titanic in them... And that "speed tuning" comment was ridiculous! who's going to wait 24 hours for somebody to tune their car in a game? It would take months to tune Zondas and GT40s! It's just a game, get over it!

As for the topic opener, I have no idea what happened...
oh snap
svander
Ricer
Ricer

Post by svander »

Something that i really like is real bodykits like Veilside do luck top secret that bodykits and something good too is AWD cars can drift like nissan skyline gt r34 :lol:
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Real kits shouldn't be a problem... it's advertising.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Maybe one day car manuafacturers will PAY game creators to use their cars, instead of being vice-versa?
oh snap
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

svander wrote:Something that i really like is real bodykits like Veilside do luck top secret that bodykits and something good too is AWD cars can drift like nissan skyline gt r34 :lol:

not all skylines are 4WD.

and your avatar is disturbing.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Technically the R32 is RWD but the ATTESA differential can send 50% of power to front wheels. Other than that the ER34 is technically a tuning car I'm assuming, not an actual production car.
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

I don't mind them continuing the pro street aproach for the next franchise. I think though that the selection of cars in pro street is very satisfying but I would like to have the same wide selection of styling abilities as you had in the Underground era. Insane styling like: eyelids, head- & tail lights etc. Oh and please polish up on the speed challenge mode because it is almost impossible to handle the car without a steering wheel. Other than that keep on rockin'...
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
nVidia GeForce 7900GTX 512MB
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi
defleg
Ricer
Ricer

Post by defleg »

Having an avatar is an good idea but it will take up game programming that can go for better things so it should be simple, just a face option & a name, maybe voice THAT'S IT.

If EA listens to the GT4 fan boys in here we'll end up with a next NFSPS and look how that worked out so I came up with this idea-In the next NFS you have three main locations to race in, legal and illegal. The places will be U.S.A, The countries(can't decide on one) of Europe and Japan, the car types will be highlighted in the country they flourish: japan-tuners, U.S.A-muscle, Europe-exotics.

For the Sim racing fans, you go to the racing circuits in each country, you race with your legal car with full realism/heavy damage and do your thing.

For the Arcade racing fans, you free roam in each country to find a racer and soon enter the underground racing with cops on your back, tone down damage and extreme customization(think U2+PS) or even build your car from chassis.

For me it should have car shows in the game with mini games in it and you should be able to be the cop again maybe work undercover for the police(after you help take down razor and the other racers in MW you get caught racing again,the judge orders you to help the police or go to jail)-i post these ideas already in another thread before.

tell me what you think guys.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

That's exactly what NFS should be, underground 3, take all the best parts of NFS and make it. Underground2 was great because of street racing, closed circuit events, photo shoots, free roam, and it's large customization options (at that time). I hope that's what they'll make, because it will be a nice blend of ultra arcade like Midnight club or Burnout, and Sim.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

baumaxx1 wrote:That's exactly what NFS should be, underground 3, take all the best parts of NFS and make it. Underground2 was great because of street racing, closed circuit events, photo shoots, free roam, and it's large customization options (at that time). I hope that's what they'll make, because it will be a nice blend of ultra arcade like Midnight club or Burnout, and Sim.
I love you.. marry me? We'll run away with a copy of UG3 :lol:
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Lol, will EA make it? And plus, there would be too much fighting over one copy.
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

What I want:

Genuine Parts (HKS, Full Race, Seibon, Tein, Cusco, etc...)
Free Roam
A Lot Bigger Map with Authentic tracks
Cops
Damage
No Stupid AI
No Ricers
No 250mph Civics
theres more but i cant think now
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Hello! Been buried up to my nose with homework recently, and now I'm back! (audience groans)

Anyhow, on the 250mph Civics, I 100% agree with you. I should think that it's close to impossible to achieve a 150-200% increase in power on an average car without doing an engine swap. I mean honestly, it might be possible to get a Civic to go 300km/h, but you'd need to just about completely alter the whole car so that it's not classified a Civic anymore, but that would cost so much that you might as well buy a supercar! (or two!)

So, I think that engine upgrades should be put like this...

For example, a HKS (insert model number here) turbochrger will grant you a 30% increase to your original output.
oh snap
Oliver Oresic
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Oliver Oresic »

Driving- on all conditions, on rain, on snow, on sand, on night, with damage or without, with tc or without, with realistic sounds of car and realistic handling
Tracks- more tracks in real nature, like in nfs3 and nfs4
Cars- Combination of old and new cars like in nfs5 with editing option, we all need cops too and bonus cars like el nino and fzr, all cars should have NOS, tuning option
Carrer- like in nfs4 and in nfsmw
Graphic- you all know that we need good graphic
Music- more types of music that everyone can enjoy
Movies- some movies of cars like in nfs2 and showcase with car interior and history
Menu- good looking menu with replay option
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Music- WMP library? That would be nuts!

Return to “Undercover”