Take a second to read this....

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

type.R wrote:You really think it's that easy to be friends now?? you just blasted off on him in your other post..
I assume he wants me to upvote his cars.. There's nothing no worry about, it's a common desase on this site :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

The Showroom master* is here 8)

1. Stop the fighting.
2. I made the Kid cro's Golf presentation and the car is not bad at all. It deserves 7points IMO.
3. As long as I know the showroom v3 will be more like Deviantart... I mean people upload their artwork and others go and comment it/add to favorites. If it will be like that, presentations must be allowed. The SR layouts (made by me) are good for challenges but not for showroom IMO.

*kidding! :D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

seriously. all of the "best cars in showroom" have nice presentations.
some people have kick butt nice cars, but they can place 1st becauz they dont have a flippin presentation :roll:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Pigbenis wrote:
I assume he wants me to upvote his cars.. There's nothing no worry about, it's a common desase on this site :P
No I dont! In fact I have try to delete my garage but I cant!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

^Sparco^ wrote:The Showroom master* is here 8)

I made the Kid cro's Golf presentation and the car is not bad at all. It deserves 7points IMO.
You see older people have diferent (Normal) Taste then some kids here!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Fishwhiz wrote:seriously. all of the "best cars in showroom" have nice presentations.
some people have kick butt nice cars, but they can place 1st becauz they dont have a flippin presentation :roll:

:shock: :shock:

*me nods and agrees 101%!

Gosh you're so right.. I wonder what would happen if presentations are limited to only one, and I mean ONE, garage shot and that's it... :lol:
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I've said it many times that presentations should not be allowed. And we should all use the same kind of presentations like in the sr challenges. It's about the cars, not the presentations.
lol wut
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

Kid Cro wrote:
^Sparco^ wrote:The Showroom master* is here 8)

I made the Kid cro's Golf presentation and the car is not bad at all. It deserves 7points IMO.
You see older people have diferent (Normal) Taste then some kids here!
I think you're generalizing this age thing a bit too much. As I'm looking at this 9 years older than you are, I see you also as one of those kids. It's even in your name.

IMO those three duels went just fine, nothing wrong with the end results. So why don't you stop this stupid whining.

And about deleting the cars in your garage. Have you contacted any mods or Bojan coz if you can't delete those cars, there's obviously something wrong there.

Oh, and pigbenis' cars look nice, except that Golf, which is butt ugly :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

HMS TheStig to the rescue...

anyone wants it's garage deleted?? I would love to... my fav hobby here is deleting stuff... so...

We all know that the presentation stuff got out of hand... I tried to keep up with all that... and made pretty deep PS work presentations.. but kept my style and it kept the presentation clean and simple for the eye.

check my garage to see what I mean.

I also quit building cars. and let them stay where they are... and all are pretty stable now... not climbing or lowering in rank much.. sometimes someone comes by and votes on my cars. When I see it I come back and take a look at their garage. but to be honest I don't look much so it can take time... :D

Don't know when I made my last car... but it's been a while.. the presentations just took so much time! but wasn't really rewarding...I still could not keep up with the ever growing complexity of the presentations!

I don't think the whole PM stuff is good also... what's next bribery?

we did ban some people for PM spam!

ooh and Kid Cro... CALM DOWN!!
don't complain about comments cause your comments aren't subtile also!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

TheStig wrote:HMS TheStig to the rescue...

anyone wants it's garage deleted?? I would love to... my fav hobby here is deleting stuff... so...

ooh and Kid Cro... CALM DOWN!!
don't complain about comments cause your comments aren't subtile also!
I am good! But I was only try to show some things that arent fine! but never mind!
About my comments! I am not trying to hurt nobode with comments sorry if I did! And I am trying to avoid fights but if someone is realy dont wanna get it thenn I say some things that arent good!
And I will alow you to delete my garage :cry: if that is your fav hobby! I hope It will be soon!Coz I allready have new car to upload!Thanx :wink:
That is only way that I see now a NEW START!!! :wink:
type.R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by type.R »

Thanks stig.. if you want delete this topic.. I and many other people have said out minds..
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

I would like to say that i have registered a week ago and have 3 garage comments and 2 cars by now in garage, only one with a comment. I think it has really to do with your activity in the forum and your posts on other cars. You have to vote and post a comment on an car you like and then others get to know you and come over to your garage. And also i think the presentation of your cars has to do a lot with the points you get. If you click on best user rated cars you will see a lot of amazing presentations, i wonder sometimes how this people have cut out their cars from an ingame screenshot so perfectly and put them on a new backround. I have not managed it by now.

Sorry if this topic was already finished, but i read it very carefully and had to say some words. And sorry for this english, i am from germany.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Hey Evolver welcome! Dont worry I'm Spanish and I talk worse than you :D

I think you are right, I used to post a lot of comments in the showroom from the beginning and I received a lot of comments in my cars as a result.

2 months later I began to post in the forums and now I'm very well known in the site, but I think that that has nothing to do... I mean the main thing to become popular in the showroom is to comment others' screenshots.

About the presentations, mines are really basic and I'm not doing bad. Check my red RX7 8) I think that my RX7 with a stunning presentation would be in the top 10 permanently! But hey, being at the top 100 isnt bad either :P
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

welcome!

well yeah, i agree to you both. i post comments too, always if i vote. BUT my garage is not too much visited anyway. :( i just started to do photoshop presentations, but you have to rate the car too! not the reflections or graphics.
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

Yes you are right. Being at the top 100 would give some kind of recognition (hope this is the right word). And also you are doing really good with simple presentations, but mine are also i think. About your RX-7, better i post a comment than saying anything here ;-) you know what i mean
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Hehe you actually write pretty good english for a german dude :D
lol wut
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

Pabl0z wrote:Hehe you actually write pretty good english for a german dude :D
Thanks! :oops:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Hey I am croatian and also speak bad englis especialy when I wanna explain something about engine!While englis people cant say a word on my language coz its one of the hardest in the world and not to mension the grammar! ć č Å¡ đ ž letters that only 3 or 4 languages uses! Look the RX-7 or RX-8 topic! But dont worry you will practice you self and become better speaker with time! :wink:
But back on topic! Yes I think that presentations take at least 50% of vote!
Panda2k
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Panda2k »

and I'm german aswell muahaha
I just live in the netherlands at the moment. Pretty cool here. :)

It is true that presentations have an influence on the vote. But take a simple example. U have one shot of a car standing in ur garage and u have an other one of the same car on a lets say white background or w/e. The secon car will get a better vote of course. Because it just looks cleaner! thats my 50 cents to that discussion :roll:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah but that is sad! Coz we are voating for a car and not for a background!
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

Kid Cro wrote:Yeah but that is sad! Coz we are voating for a car and not for a background!
So the only picture that should be allowed is a direct screenshot of your car standing in your garage, showing your car only from one view. Sounds a bit boring to me, but is the only solution for this problem i think.
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

my language has ć č Å¡ đ ž letters :)

my name is Jānis DāboliņÅ¡

ok enough of off-topic :wink:
type.R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by type.R »

i think the only pres. aloud should be the sr layouts.. the three views are perfect to show off a car..
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

type.R wrote:i think the only pres. aloud should be the sr layouts.. the three views are perfect to show off a car..
what ere the SR layouts?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

SR challenge layouts... The layouts that are used in all the tuning competitions.
lol wut

Return to “Underground 2”