Take a second to read this....

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i dont like the idea of allowing only SR Challange layout pics. that's because when i create a presentation for the car, i usually create it to reflect the car's style. a car whose beauty is it's simplicity will have a simple presentation with probably just one view. a fiery and fierce car will have a contrasting background to it's color.
for example, a pure black GTO looks awesome on a black background with a purple glow.

so, here's my two cents to this discussion. presentation creators create presentations to make their car look better. that being said, the showroom is just a place to show off your rides. who really cares if your car looks better on a black background than a white one?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah that is apsolutly right! Why not sugest bojan to make one or two background that we are alowed to put in or only black or white background?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I think bojan has already made up his mind about sr3 and i think lots of people will be happy with it. I'm not sure if i should talk about it because i'm not sure if it was "inside information" :lol:.
lol wut
EVoLVeR_iNc.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EVoLVeR_iNc. »

prince1142003 wrote:i dont like the idea of allowing only SR Challange layout pics. that's because when i create a presentation for the car, i usually create it to reflect the car's style...
Yes i agree with you. A presentation has to reflect the cars style and should be designed for eye-catching purpose to make someone to view the cars and to vote for them.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah but is feflection is better thenn vote is also better and that we dont wanna! We wanna people to vote only for cars!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Pabl0z wrote:I think bojan has already made up his mind about sr3 and i think lots of people will be happy with it. I'm not sure if i should talk about it because i'm not sure if it was "inside information" :lol:.
Well you are right about the fact that is is pretty sure how the showroom looks like (there can always be minor changes while constructing.

but yes I asure you that you will be satisfied with the outcome, cause we have taken alot of advice and mistakes from prev SR's and experience we had into account when building SR3.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Realy wanna to se new showroom! And I hope that will not have the same problems like this one.Keep working guys. :wink:

Return to “Underground 2”