NFSU 1 or 2 question

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
digital_dezines
Ricer
Ricer

NFSU 1 or 2 question

Post by digital_dezines »

Hi, i'm new to this site and let me just kiss a lil ass 1st, what an unbelivable resource for NFS series. there that done, on with my Q?

Is there any way i can extract the geometry of the cars from either game so i can import them into my 3d app?
Any pointers in the general direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

ps. i dont wish to re-import them as geometry.bin, so this is no big deal, just want to extract.. :roll:
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

I think there is a way! Why? I want to import them...
digital_dezines
Ricer
Ricer

Wll like i say, i have a 3d App (Cinema4d) and i'm learning to model cars, by the time i learn how to model them, maybe arushan or zion will figure out how to import them, so as i say, im in no hurry to re-import into the game yet :wink:
BTW i didn't build this model, just re-textured and created the floor & BG. The car is VERY high poly and difficult to work with so i need something a little less poly intensive.

digital_dezines
Ricer
Ricer

Wll like i say, i have a 3d App (Cinema4d) and i'm learning to model cars, by the time i learn how to model them, maybe arushan or zion will figure out how to import them, so as i say, im in no hurry to re-import into the game yet :wink:
BTW i didn't build this model, just re-textured and created the floor & BG. The car is VERY high poly and difficult to work with so i need something a little less poly intensive.

Return to “Editing”