56%
Underground 3
44%

Total votes: 140

The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Of course they will, when you're driving on lame mode (aka Easy)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Nope! Try and then say!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

I want Underground 3, and Only Underground 3. NFSMW have only high-quality graphic, damage, cops, and some subject. But in NFS Most Wanted wasn't night, car tiuning is mimimal(no neos, ho headlights, rearlight, sideskirts, front & rear rear bumbers), I don't found normal drag(that not drag, but a game "How I can avoid cars"), no drift, no stylepoints, no magazines, no points for rear miss, motion blur in NFSMW is too much and I had must to turn off the motion blur funkcion in system registry. And all that was in legend supergames: Underground, and he's youngest brother - Underground 2. I want neons, drift, normal drag, night, what girls gime me the start, not the flash smoke..., I want tuning, I want race in city(how was in Underground, but not in country(like NFSMW). I vote ONLY for UNDERGROUND3
p.s. sorry for my english.
BR#1, Most Wanted
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

GINIX_2007 wrote:In U1 If you crashed that was it! You had to restart because aint no way your gonna "catch up" with the AI.
I ten laps circuit, if I drop behind for 30-40 second in next two laps I Catch-Up all oponents. I think that funkcion in NFSU is working, but not so visible, how are in NFSMW(I hate when the DI chasing my on 527kmh(I same can't reach that speed)(the maximum are 397kmh(432kmh drag)), that isn't hornest).
p.s. sorry for my english.
BR#1, Most Wanted
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

@ ozzWANTED
Yea your right! you can catch them in 2-3 laps, but what if you crash on the final lap?
EDIT: Welcome to NFSunlimited :D
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

I hope they have real body kits and stuff from say, Veilside, C West. Wings West, or Mugen. I'm sick of those 'Concept Kits' they had going.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Finally!!!! Way to go Tosh!!! I hate all that concept crap in MW and U2. I think thats the only thing I gave Juiced and SRS scores for.
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

well in which regards bodykits i REALLY think they should give'em a full change...most of them was plain crap on ug2
real bodykits would be very cool

but i still wish they'd make a mix of the two games...and like i said, in real time
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

GINIX_2007 wrote:@ ozzWANTED
Yea your right! you can catch them in 2-3 laps, but what if you crash on the final lap?
EDIT: Welcome to NFSunlimited :D
Yep, that's make my really nervous. I reamember the 96/111 6 laps races, and in six lap I'm crash and crash, and crash and etc. in tunel colons. And NOS is EMPY in six lap every time.
BR#1, Most Wanted
Stead
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Stead »

i voted for ms2 because i just love the police chases, the only thing i miss from nfsu isthe drift mode, i personally didn't like how you had to make ur car look stupid just to get better scores in everything, felt it ruined the game somewhat,

actually if underground had police i'd proberbly like it almost as much but i also ffeel the mw world is more belivable than underground, i also agree tho with the fact ea should stop pushing one out everyyear and make a really good one, and actually release patches that fix the bugs on the pc versions, as lots of people seem to have trouble, remind me a bit like rockstar with gta, you only get one patch and if it don't work for u well, thanks for your money!
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

yeah i think they should have kept the drift mode.but they should get rid of the lap knockouts...they're the stupidest races i ever got into

having to tune your car to get better scores wouldnt be that bad...if they had DECENT body kits

oh and i think they should make a painting system for the cars that would be like juiced(about the only thing i liked about that game)
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

are there any news? any1 heard any thing about the next game? the people from EA are just taking the pi** now.
Blaster14
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Blaster14 »

I thought they would have announced it by now... they're leaving us in suspense... :shock:
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

curse them for making us wait and wonder. hopefully we WILL hear something from EA by early summer. *cross your fingers*
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

early summer isnt early enough :D i want now :))
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

@canhoto: i agree that they should have kept the drift, but i dont agree that the lap knockout races are crap. i ilke them alot.... they arent my fav race but i dont hate them. they should keep them for the next one.
Blaster14
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Blaster14 »

I think they said they'd announce it at the E3...
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

whats E3
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Electronic Entertainment Expo

I think Sprint is the best race mode. Circuit is just stupid. Ever occur to you that cops might start to wonder if they hear heavily modded DOHC's going around the same block several times?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Bulletboy wrote:whats E3
http://www.google.com/search?q=e3
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

well looks like there has been news on the next title.probably u have already heard that there will be a game called nfs carbon. judging from the amount of smoke in the small clip i saw looks like drift is back.
ps
if any1 is still into drifting have a look at my suggestion :D
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=11218
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

My Opinion: Hearing Reggaeton Music or Hip-Hop Francese in a UnderMost Wanted game
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

reggeaton???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

damn i wouldn't get that game if they'd pay me!!!!!!

curse daddy yankee for ever showing up in the world!!

but i won't deny that the soundtracks need improvement
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

okai for me neighter are important for me ,because in most wanted the cops chases weren't as i hoped too easy and for underground more cars,more tuning and more underground 1 no underground2(the boring one) soo for me none are important but still ea pls create a new nfs game more interesting an not fo 5 year old's
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

a game with the best of both, exotics, police, drift racing, exploding barrels wildly flung from helicopters, and customization

Return to “Carbon”