NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED - (1st FILMING) -

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
ArtNfs
Stock
Stock

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED - (1st FILMING) -

Post by ArtNfs »

I WANT YOU TO GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION TO THE FILMING OF NFS MOST WANTED! :o

We've already seen that it is possible to convert the idea of the movie "The Fast And The Furious" into an impressive arcade racing simulation game that was made by EA in 2003 an hold the title "Need For Speed Underground". With the extension of "NFSU" to "NFSU2" EA has made the tuning world almost perfect because of the some parts which were added to the tuning shops an all those cover magazines the cars were on. The story wasn't as good as in the first part as well as the soundtrack. There was something missin'. Yeah indeed, the final goal wasn't in there. It was mentioned: "The cops were sleepin' " - "Since when the cops ..." . Need For Speed Most Wanted brought them all back to the streets again and the story got the final goal back again.

With regard to the New Year we might look forward to the new possibilities in the film trade!

We might want appeal to EA in order to produce the 1st Need For Speed "Most Wanted" - FILM!

I WANT NEED FOR SPEED "MOST WANTED" TO BEAT "2FAST2FURIOUS"! :o

LET'S GO & POST 4 IT!

BTW: "Maybe we should make a survey to this topic worldwide..." :lol:

"LIFE MAKES SENSE!"
Shutterbug
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Shutterbug »

i'm sorry, but i cant make head nor tale of your post, guess i'll go read it again..
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Honestly, that actually crossed my mind as well. The potential for an adrenaline and stunt packed movie as there ... as long as they recast Maran. ;)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

No, no no no, bad idea.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

I agree with xHaZxMaTx, there is no point of a NFS MW film. The game has the barest and most boring story and plot line, it just holds itself together. I know for one that audiences would get bored watching one guy miraculously (but inevitably) creaming everyone's ass to get to the top of a so called 'Blacklist'.

IMO, its more 'Hollywood' than Hollywood itself :roll:.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

By default mvies based on games suck: Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Doom, Resident Evil (well, that one was not thet bad but...). And, bashderq is roght, te plot is way too simple for a movie.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Final Fantay movies rule! But NFS, basherdq is right, audiences would get bored watching one guy creaming everyone's ass to get to the top of a so called "Blacklist."
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Koffy wrote:By default mvies based on games suck: Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Doom, Resident Evil (well, that one was not thet bad but...). And, bashderq is roght, te plot is way too simple for a movie.
I didnt think Tomb Raider wasnt "simple." :? :wink:
korge
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

basher was talking about NFS plot being too simple...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Stereo wrote:basher was talking about NFS plot being too simple...
Koffy wrote:By default mvies based on games suck
OK.. I mean Tomb Raider didnt Suck.. :P
korge
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

yes it did.

sucked less with the sound off.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

TR was super unrealistic with some stupid parts, but in general I did amuse myself in the theatre :lol:

But a Movie about NFS, don't give Hollywood any more stupid Ideas, 2f2f was bad enough as a story.
If we even get a movie about NFS (wich would basicly be a FnF movie, this site would be flooded with ricers and anything remotely like it...

And I am not waiting for that.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

But how would be the movie?

Cars racing all the time? Some scenes of the dude at the car parts shop upgrading the car? LOL
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Personally I think a movie for Most Wanted would be awful. It would simply be seen as a bad rip-off of Fast And Furious (which was crap anyway).... so in theory it would be a rip-off of an existing bad movie, and that ain't good.

The story for Most Wanted sucked anyway.

Games and movies are very different forms of medium. You simply can't just make a movie based on a game.

The main aspect of a movie is the story - although nowadays it just seems to be visual affects. And the main aspect for game is the Gameplay. Narrative in games are mainly used as a form of motivation for the player (revenge, kill the bad guy, etc). It isn't impossible to make a game>movie, but it ain't easy to make a good one.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Stereo wrote:Final Fantay movies rule!
But they have nothing to fo with the game! they are completely different. It would be as if you made a NFS:MW game but the racer was a was a bank robber and it all happened in japan. :?
ArtNfs
Stock
Stock

Post by ArtNfs »

OKAY, OKAY ... IT WAS JUST ONE OF MY IDEAS!! :o

HOWEVER,

THANX! :roll: :wink:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Koffy wrote:It would be as if you made a NFS:MW game but the racer was a was a bank robber and it all happened in japan. :?
Hmmm - this actually sounds like quite an interesting idea to me... hope you haven't copyrighted it yet :D
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

i think it would be a pretty good idea
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

DarrenR21373 wrote:
Koffy wrote:It would be as if you made a NFS:MW game but the racer was a was a bank robber and it all happened in japan. :?
Hmmm - this actually sounds like quite an interesting idea to me... hope you haven't copyrighted it yet :D
No I havent, but I have a better methof. If anyone steals my ideas I break his legs. :twisted: :P :lol:
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

A NFS:MW movie is less than a great idea. Games often don't make a great transition to movies, and almost all car racing movies are also mediocre (since inevidably, they're made by people who know nothing about cars).
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Correction.... games never make a great transition into movies....

that about sums my idea up for this
SUPERLUUKA
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SUPERLUUKA »

EA should concertratrate on making the GAMES more cinematic not making a movie of a game, these are 99.99% RUBBISH in the extreme.
Interactive entertainment of this nature is the future.
Movies based on games are (hopefully) a thing of the past. However.....Ii heard that HongKong cinemas finest John Woo has bought the rights to make a METROID feature film. I guess this exception proves the rule eh? :) :)
Florida_Marlinz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Florida_Marlinz »

They would have to make it less MW to make it a movie
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

yap, but you should see DOOM movie.....or Resident Evil 2 (filmed by a Chilean director!!! :D )
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

I think David Hayter would have to write the screenplay for Most Wanted if there were to be a movie. I'm pretty sure it won't happen, which makes me happy because I know how bad it would be if there were, but if there was by the slimmest chance, David Hayter (yes, the voice of Solid Snake, and the guy who wrote screenplays for all X-Men movies, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic 4) should write it because he's great at writing screenplays.

Return to “Most Wanted”