New career with fully tuned BMW's. [Download]

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

New career with fully tuned BMW's. [Download]

Post by Ceano »

---------
BMW's:
---------
This save have the BMW M3 GTR Race and BMW M3 GTR street version cars in the career safe house/garage, they have all junkman parts on except for the turbo that can't be used on the BMW's. You can also tune the aerodynamics and NOS on both car's, the race version of the BMW has the "Motorsport Vinyl".

I have also added 5 of each junkman parts in the shop for your own use.

I have added some money to get you started, 50 000 to be exactly.

----------------
IMPORTANT:
----------------
You have to fix all settings like video/controls/EAtrax/player and game settings,
now it is set to default settings in all options.

------------
Have fun!
Ceano.
------------
Attachments
BMWs.rar
New version, see the readme.
(10.07 KiB) Downloaded 1405 times
Last edited by Ceano on 25 Feb 2006, 02:03, edited 5 times in total.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Yay! :D
phidik
Ricer
Ricer

Post by phidik »

Newbies be warned:
With the catch up option enabled in career mode........ you'll have a hell of a time running away from cops and your opponents.
That Bimmer maybe fast with all the junkman goodies, but your opponents will be as fast.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

can you help me add junkman parts to BMW in this save game? cuz i dont want to start a new career again.... thanx!

and btw, plz add them only to my career's BMW, not the one that in "My Cars". thanx :)
Attachments
PinkSlp.rar
(12.46 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

phidik wrote:Newbies be warned:
With the catch up option enabled in career mode........ you'll have a hell of a time running away from cops and your opponents.
That Bimmer maybe fast with all the junkman goodies, but your opponents will be as fast.
What do you mean with that? You cant chose if you want catch up system or not, it's integrated in the game and are not an option.

spectre01 wrote:can you help me add junkman parts to BMW in this save game? cuz i dont want to start a new career again.... thanx!

and btw, plz add them only to my career's BMW, not the one that in "My Cars". thanx :)
Yes i can do that for you.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

spectre01, here is your tuned BMW.
Attachments
PinkSlp.rar
(12.41 KiB) Downloaded 462 times
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Good work there! Have it added to NFSUnlimited download section.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Koffy wrote:Good work there! Have it added to NFSUnlimited download section.
How do i do that? Did look for some uploading file option on the index page but did not find any?
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

thanx Ceano :)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

spectre01 wrote:thanx Ceano :)
NP, have fun with it! :D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oh my... The cars are good, but the AI's, dispeakable! :x
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Thanks a lot Ceano! :D

Can't wait to give it a try!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Andre_online wrote:Oh my... The cars are good, but the AI's, dispeakable! :x
What do you mean? This is the way AI is in the game, they will always mach the car you have in speed plus your driving skill. I have finished the game with the BMW from the beginning just take some skills and hard work :wink:

Some people say that you can chose the level of the AI catch up in the beginning, that option I have never seen and i have finished 3 career's by now.

DarrenR21373 wrote:Thanks a lot Ceano! :D

Can't wait to give it a try!
Have fun, i know i have had it with my career's.
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

Ceano wrote: What do you mean? This is the way AI is in the game, they will always mach the car you have in speed plus your driving skill. I have finished the game with the BMW from the beginning just take some skills and hard work :wink:
I think not quite. It may be just an impression: when driving a fully upgraded + uniques car, the AI seems to be much more aggressive and cheats a lot more. The game maybe taking into account, when calculating the difficulty of the AI, the level of upgrades on your car.

When driving the BMW, since mostly is stock (+Junkman) the AI may calculate a lesser difficulty & cheat level ...
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Ceano wrote:
How do i do that? Did look for some uploading file option on the index page but did not find any?
Just mail it to an admin, and he will have it uploaded. :)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Koffy wrote:
Ceano wrote:
Just mail it to an admin, and he will have it uploaded. :)
OK! Thanks.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

sigsegv wrote:
Ceano wrote: What do you mean? This is the way AI is in the game, they will always mach the car you have in speed plus your driving skill. I have finished the game with the BMW from the beginning just take some skills and hard work :wink:
I think not quite. It may be just an impression: when driving a fully upgraded + uniques car, the AI seems to be much more aggressive and cheats a lot more. The game maybe taking into account, when calculating the difficulty of the AI, the level of upgrades on your car.

When driving the BMW, since mostly is stock (+Junkman) the AI may calculate a lesser difficulty & cheat level ...
Don't know about that, i also use the Subaru with the highest level of parts and the AI is the same as if you are driving the BMW.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

junkman parts = extremely aggressive and cheating AI. i dont know why, but that's the way it happens
phidik
Ricer
Ricer

Post by phidik »

Ceano wrote:
What do you mean with that? You cant chose if you want catch up system or not, it's integrated in the game and are not an option.
Ceano, I meant to say that NFS:MW is different from Underground or Underground 2. In NFSU or NFSU2, you can blow away your opponent if you cheat on your car. By that I mean you can overlapped your opponent in circuit for example.
Try doing that on NFS:MW.

The more upgrade your car has, the more aggresive your opponents are going to be.
If I desire a Bimmer at the beginning of career, I would probably choose the slower GTR (there are 3 different GTR, right?) Easier to drive and your oponents not too agressive.
Cheers!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

phidik wrote:
Ceano wrote:
Ceano, I meant to say that NFS:MW is different from Underground or Underground 2. In NFSU or NFSU2, you can blow away your opponent if you cheat on your car. By that I mean you can overlapped your opponent in circuit for example.
Try doing that on NFS:MW.

The more upgrade your car has, the more aggresive your opponents are going to be.
If I desire a Bimmer at the beginning of career, I would probably choose the slower GTR (there are 3 different GTR, right?) Easier to drive and your oponents not too agressive.
Cheers!
True...so true.
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

is hexed car usable in online games?

Post by fasttasf »

i never cheated and people in online games told me of this site and said a lot of people cheats in online game, but i doubt it. can you use hexed cars on EA's server??
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Re: is hexed car usable in online games?

Post by spectre01 »

fasttasf wrote:i never cheated and people in online games told me of this site and said a lot of people cheats in online game, but i doubt it. can you use hexed cars on EA's server??

sure, i think so..... as long as you dont use unlimit N2O that kind of trainer...

i use razor's mustang in online game sometimes, btw
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: is hexed car usable in online games?

Post by fasttasf »

spectre01 wrote:
fasttasf wrote:i never cheated and people in online games told me of this site and said a lot of people cheats in online game, but i doubt it. can you use hexed cars on EA's server??

sure, i think so..... as long as you dont use unlimit N2O that kind of trainer...

i use razor's mustang in online game sometimes, btw
but what's the fun in winning by cheating? especially in racing games where racing is the only thing you do, if people cheat on this, why do they play this game anyway?
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

i mean using those hidden vinyl cars are ok (Razor's mustang and that Motorsports BMW)
Mr.KillMeIn1Punch
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mr.KillMeIn1Punch »

yea i get tough opponents too and my best car is a mustang but i got gc version not pc=(

Return to “Editing”