Vinyl editing

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
QNY
Stock
Stock

Vinyl editing

Post by QNY »

I'm using PSP8 and whe i'm done editing the vinyl (i have the dds plugin) it says something like that ( when i'm trying to save) : Beacuse of the limitations of the specified file format ( and possibly the save options you've selected), the saved file will be limited to a merged image. So i save the file but when i want to import it it says that the witdh or size is incorrect but u checked the size and it's correect
Aschker
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Aschker »

just one question..you have a plugin for PSP?? is that photoshop or paintshop pro...if you have one for paint shop pro, please send it to me!!! i use Photoshop now, but is sux!!!
CustomZ02
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by CustomZ02 »

In my opinion Paint Shop Pro sucks. Adobe Photoshop rules!
Gussy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Gussy »

the dds-plug in is the same for both photoshop and paintshoppro...
MrCircuit
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrCircuit »

I'm having a problem that I haven't seen addressed specifically yet. I'm changing one of the manufacturers' vinyls and replacing it with a simliar, black and white image and the game crashes every time I try to select it. What causes this? As far as I know, I have saved both files in the correct format and saved the .bin file correctly.
MrCircuit
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrCircuit »

Anyone?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

It's because the colors have to be exactly the same. And I think that no greys should be present (colors between the black and the white).

Return to “Editing”