[NFSU] How to import vinyls using bintex

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!

Postby hullu4life » 08 Jun 2007, 20:06

this runnning get error 399 it sayz: its not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. What i do?
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Postby hullu4life » 08 Jun 2007, 20:06

and it opens it on winrar
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Re: help with bintex

Postby hullu4life » 08 Jun 2007, 20:22

racerxgtpro2002 wrote:ive downloaded bintex 3 times,and everytime i go to open bintex i get the folowing error : " error runtime error '339': component 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not regestired or a file is missing or invalid." 1 time i did manage to open bintex and installed downloaded tachometer,and everything is working fine there but im getting frusterated.i dont understand what happened.need help please thnx :x

i dont same problem but have you solve it?? I get that same error but what u do after that?
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Re: [NFSU] How to import vinyls using bintex

Postby RedCarDriver » 24 Feb 2008, 01:14

As I have PhotoShop 4 (I'm in serious fear and loathing of the interfaces of other PhotoShop versions, and cannot use any other version as I don't know how. plus I just don't have any other version) I need a way to import and export vinyls. I have found a tool, originally for ToCA Race Driver, called iRipper, which allows the conversion of DDS files to TGA files and back. The problem is that when I import edited files into the game, they do not work as iRipper probably cannot save them as the right format. I am pretty sure the PhotoShop plugins do not work for any PhotoShop edition lower than 5.5, so can anyone help me?

EDIT: BTW, sorry for the bump / kick / necropost, but, as this is a sticky, it shouldn't matter, should it? I couldn't find the exact rules regarding topic kicking in the rules section, sorry.

EDIT 2: and, as a reply for the above message: you're missing a Visual Basic runtime that you can probably download off of Microsoft's website, just put the filename of the file you are missing, into Google.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Postby XIUYAN1 » 06 Jul 2008, 17:27

Correct!
I must agree,
XIUYAN1
Stock
Stock

Postby jart » 30 Dec 2010, 20:08

i have a problem when i start the bintex it says run time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object.please help
jart
Stock
Stock

Previous

Return to Help & Support