Official Car List Pt. II

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Abrams wrote:p.s. also, Ferrari isnt much of a good lookin car imo...maybe the 328 one is nicely designed one....new models are not however.
Wow...have you actually seen the models in real life? (of course you're going to say yes...) but the Ferraris actually look a lot better in real life. I saw a red F430 spider on the highway the other day...my jaw dropped to the floor...that car looks amazing in real life (I honestly don't like the look in the pictures). The same goes for the new 599 GTB...I despise the fact it doesn't have the quad rearlights but that car is still amazing and worthy to be in an NFS game...

Let's not forget the F40 (greatest car of all time), F50, Enzo, 360, 355 (one of my favourite), the list goes on...this can be summarized in one word....Pininfarina...
paolocar88
Ricer
Ricer

Post by paolocar88 »

i've seen a lot of ferraris cause i live in italy about 150 km far from maranello (where ferraris are built)
i think that lamborghinis are much better than ferraris: imo a "simple" gallardo is better than every ferrari ever built (maybe not better than the old style ferraris like '60s and '70s).. but that's only my opinion..
however latins said "de gustibus non dispudandum est" (taste must not be discussed) but let me say a last thing: ferrari enzo in real life was a great disappointment to me... it's so big and so long..

so what i wanted to say? that if ferraris arent in the game i won't be sad..

and

i love '99 eclipse..
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I think I'll have to agree with 2furio, because I've only seen 1 Ferrari on the streets in Toronto, and I'm not sure which one it was, but it was probably the Marenello, and it looked waaaay better than in any of the pictures I've seen of it. If you look at a picture of a Benz or Porsche, it looks exactly the same in real life, but Ferraris are different for some reason...
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I havent said Ferraris are bad, so dont try to flame me 2furio. I said that they have a design wich i personally dont like i.e futuristic one like Enzo got. I can express my opinion right? Or i need yr permission to speak about yr fav car?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

But as said before, tast is a personal matter.

but then...alot of exclusive car fanatics/collectors say that the new ferraries are not by far as good looking as the classics.

The F430 is a nice car to look at, but you have to admit that is is just a facelifted 360 modena, where they used some aspects of the styling of the Enzo.

Ferraries I like:

- 355 Spider F1 (personal favorite, instantly identifyeble as a Ferrari)
- 360 Modena / Spider
- 456M GT
- F40 and F50
Don't really care about the Enzo, I think it is overhyped. it is not the fastest car in terms of topspeed and neighter is it the fastest track car.
paolocar88
Ricer
Ricer

Post by paolocar88 »

hey everybody talks about ferraris and nobody talks about the koenigsegg ccx..
that's the fastest car in the game with its 806 hp and 683 hp per ton.. wanna see it ingame
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

2furio wrote:
Abrams wrote:p.s. also, Ferrari isnt much of a good lookin car imo...maybe the 328 one is nicely designed one....new models are not however.
Wow...have you actually seen the models in real life? (of course you're going to say yes...) but the Ferraris actually look a lot better in real life. I saw a red F430 spider on the highway the other day...my jaw dropped to the floor...that car looks amazing in real life (I honestly don't like the look in the pictures). The same goes for the new 599 GTB...I despise the fact it doesn't have the quad rearlights but that car is still amazing and worthy to be in an NFS game...

Let's not forget the F40 (greatest car of all time), F50, Enzo, 360, 355 (one of my favourite), the list goes on...this can be summarized in one word....Pininfarina...
i agree 120%.... i also think ferrari's in real life look better than in pictures....
TheStig wrote: The F430 is a nice car to look at, but you have to admit that is is just a facelifted 360 modena, where they used some aspects of the styling of the Enzo.
man there are ALOT of differences between them... i know they look similar... but the f430 looks better...

EDIT: the f430 has 10 gears btw... just a fact to throw in....
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Soooooooooooo ... when can we expect list #3?
paolocar88
Ricer
Ricer

Post by paolocar88 »

i think we won't have to wait more than 2 weeks
and i hope there will be further good surprises like eclipse and skyline
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

BluePhirePB wrote:Soooooooooooo ... when can we expect list #3?
When EA is ready :lol:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Well, list 2 came out this week. List 3 will probably be out either next week or the week after.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Abrams wrote:I havent said Ferraris are bad, so dont try to flame me 2furio.
Who said anything about flaming? I didn't say you suck because of your opinion and I didn't swear...you're way in over your head, my friend...
-------------------------------------------------------------

TheStig, of course the collectors will say the classic Ferraris are more beautiful. It's how the human mind works....something that is rarer and more exclusive, looks more "beautiful". You'll see, in 20 to 30 years, the next generation will say the current versions of Ferraris (such as the 360 and the 430) will be considered classic cars...

As for the Enzo...it may not be the fastest but it id definately a marvel in technology...from its F1-inspired dynamics to the F1 shift and transmission...plus the sound...wow the sound is definately worth it...
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

i say ferraris are a personal taste in terms of appearance. because the new models are really ugly and look heavy. whereas the older ones like the F355 and 550 Maranello look more stream lined and lighter. my personal favorite is the F355 F1 with tubi exhaust :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

SliM_880 wrote:
man there are ALOT of differences between them... i know they look similar... but the f430 looks better...

EDIT: the f430 has 10 gears btw... just a fact to throw in....
Ofcourse there are diffirences... DUH! but it still is a remodelled 360 argue what you want it they took the 360 and redesigned it.
I never said anything about what is inside the car.
you just can clearly see that it is based on the 360, I'm also not saying that it is a bad or bad looking car.
But if you see the 355 and the 360 you can clearly see it is a diffirent car. none of the lines are the same.

The better looking part is yet again personal so don't start about that ok... :wink:

And what are you talking about ... 10 gears... 6 in manual and 6 for the F1 system.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

prince1142003 wrote:Well, list 2 came out this week. List 3 will probably be out either next week or the week after.
i think we will have to wait till october, since part 1 was at the beggining of august, and part 2 was at the begining of september.
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Well, list 2 came out this week. List 3 will probably be out either next week or the week after.
i think we will have to wait till october, since part 1 was at the beggining of august, and part 2 was at the begining of september.
I wouldn't want to wait that long, IMO. Besides they still have 25 or some odd cars to reveal, even though we know most of them already.
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

TheStig wrote: And what are you talking about ... 10 gears... 6 in manual and 6 for the F1 system.
no i think there are 10 gears... im not tryin to just disagree but i saw it...
Attachments
10 gears
10 gears
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

That's engine revolutions per minute (RPM). It's a tachometer, not a gearbox display.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

oh shoot... oh well... ive now learnt never argue with a mod... :)
dice66
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dice66 »

man do u even know what does a car look like????
no offese dude but.....
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

y is evry1 all talking about Ferrari and this is a list of cars not about ferrari
can some1 create a new topic on ferrari so that every1 can talk all about it

seriously i also like ferrari
dice66
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dice66 »

i don't know what's the deal but for me a lambo is 10 times more appealing than a ferrari
i don't say i don't like 'em, i realy don't care if they put a rosso or not but if they do i'd like it to be a 360 challange stradale... best car they ever made
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Can we get back to talking about the Car List soon please?
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Can we get back to talking about the Car List soon please?
nevar!

when will the cobalt be confirmed for the console version and solstice :cry:
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

Isn't talking about ferrari a part of the car list? As in wanting it?

Return to “News”