NFS Carbon Wishlist

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFS Carbon Wishlist

Post by HouseMD93 »

I decided not to include it into the Carbon sticky...Its way too long and if EA is ever gonna check then it would probably be on some page that will be hard to find...So i decided to make a NFS Carbon Wishlist while there is still time.

My *SMALL* wishlist:

I would like there to be morning too...I mean come on...Night is night and Morning is morning and they should change every 12 mins (no way 12 hrs :D).

Thats what i will wish for now...But post ur wishlist... PLZ :lol:
User deactivated:
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

You can trully close this topic, since EA is not recieveing and inputting wishes in the game and it will be out soon... useless topic!
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

!N$4N3 wrote:You can trully close this topic, since EA is not recieveing and inputting wishes in the game and it will be out soon... useless topic!
Yeah i agree with you but not all useless people could just put there dreams or somethin on here not a complete wishlist or anythin just random things they would want to see on the game unless there is a topic with that already im not sure :?
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Yeah, but that would be like farting in the wind, because then it's not a wishlist, just an empty dream that yet ain't gonna get true!
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Well...Since that I agree...But come on...U can do this just 4 fun...and see if they are included...But hey...If u say so then...ur the master!!! :lol:
User deactivated:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Too late junior, the game is kinda already finished. Start another topic for the next NFS, but after the release of NFSC. :)

Return to “Carbon”