Going to start a NFSC PC clan... need someone first...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Going to start a NFSC PC clan... need someone first...

Post by Picc84 »

Ok, this may sound stupid at the moment, But i'am going to start a little clan, but... I need another man, to discuss colors, tags, names, etc... So if anyone is intrested, please post... also, if you intrested in joining... once we get everything sorted out... We will be accecpting members... (PC CLAN)
LewdConduct
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LewdConduct »

I would love to be in a clan with you! My online name is LEWDxCONDUCT. I'm a decent racer on Carbon. I was good on Most Wanted, but I'm still getting used to the subtle changes and maps on Carbon. I will get good again soon. What do I need to do in order to help out and join your clan?

LC
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

ermm ... what about my thread picc? You arent very trustful and i might not take your joining offer in consideration.Is that clear ?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Well maybe he wants to start a own clan instead, that is not illegal is it?
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

But he was interested in my clan. Why did he fool me ? Thats illegal.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

blah2 wrote:But he was interested in my clan. Why did he fool me ? Thats illegal.
No its not, were in the law book does it say that? By the way he did never receive any answer from you, read your thread.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

I pm'ed him and replied in the thread what the policetruck? Guess that shiznit debug mode error popped and i tried to press refresh and it said it was sent. Whatever. Oh Ceano and as you are concerned , i was just kidding :)
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

Well... i'am sorry Blah2, but i have changed my mind, and thank you, Ceano, for defending my ideas... and LC? I accecpt... You Pmed me, and I replyed... Thank you

everyone else, if your intrested in being in it, please check back every so often..

anyways: does anyone have ideas for colors? and logos? because i dont want to be the only liking what our cars look like...
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

Sorry for 2x post...

The clan is back, i'am looking for some other people to help me... if your still inrested, pm me your msn or aim...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Im interested. Need something to do.

This is an Online racing clan? Designing clan? Forum Clan? Showroom Clan?
korge
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

Its going to be a Online racing clan, we will have a forum... We will be doing it all...

Return to “Carbon”