How to make EA actually do something

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Pablo_el
Ricer
Ricer

How to make EA actually do something

Post by Pablo_el »

Things are getting out of EA hand and it seems that they prefer to add new features to ridiculous website instead of fixing the game. A month past and ALL issues remain exactly the same as on launch date. The patch 1.3 fix nothing for everybody.

I think we need to act. We need to make a statement as a community - thats enough of BS!!! Give us the product that we paid for !!!

If untill the end of the year patch 1.4 (fixing major problems with the game) won't be released we CAN and we ARE OBLIGED to return unfinished product to the vendor. This is guaranteed by consumer law everywhere in civilized world - you got something broken you can give it back!!! We got BETA product which has issues with its BASIC features and we are paying huge amount of money for them. Their tech support is a joke - they think i bought BF2 lol!!!

You should tell this to all your firends and enemies. We have to unite and together we can make a diffrence!

I would like to state that I LOVE the game as many people out there but EA is killing it. I hope that they fix all major issues and all this bragging will be pointless.
Last edited by Pablo_el on 08 Dec 2006, 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

they aren't gonna do shiznit no matter what we say dude... we bought the game and they already have our money its not like WoW where you pay monthly or w/e and you can actually booboo to Blizzard to fix things and what not

its the exact same thing with Valve and their Steam app as far as Counter Strike 1.6 was concerned, they would constantly make stupid updates and not fix the things that mattered and would update things that DID NOT need to be fixed

which is essentially why the community literally hates valve and thats why people hate EA for completely dropping carbon off their radar as soon as it was released
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

EA is a company that makes ALOT OF GAMES! thats hard work and all you guys do is complain. If the game isnt good enough, then live with it. Buy other games. Im sick of hearing all whining.
Pablo_el
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Pablo_el »

It not about the game being not good (beacuase it is) , it is about selling unfinished and defective product to consumers.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

@ahmad0410: yeh the whining is annoying. BUT, EA are getting paid to make games, not make food or something else...there job is to make the games so they should put effort into it and not release half finished games or games with numerous bugs in it.

people say that its so hard to make games etc...thats true, but is it my job to do that? no. its EA's job so they should be able to release a game with no bugs in it and not worry about releasing it as early as possible.

im not saying the game is crap, i enjoyed it..but thats my opinion on ea
Last edited by Fadeproof on 08 Dec 2006, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
GoSsArD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GoSsArD »

ahmad0410 wrote:EA is a company that makes ALOT OF GAMES! thats hard work and all you guys do is complain. If the game isnt good enough, then live with it. Buy other games. Im sick of hearing all whining.
I agree, all i have read in this forum for the last week is moaning or "how do i unlock this car" both of which have been discussed in numerous other threads! Yes EA has made some mistakes but personally i still enjoyed the game. If you want to make your stand, dont buy anymore EA games.. EVER. I somehow dont think you'll be doing that and im certain everyone who is complaining will buy next years NFS game as well.
xALFAxGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xALFAxGT »

But as a commercial company, they're in it to make money and if the game does not get realesed before xmas then they will lose revenue.

Yes - it sucks on all counts that unfinished games are released, but i dont think we can do anything about. IMO
Pablo_el
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Pablo_el »

Fadefroof wrote: its EA's job so they should be able to release a game with no bugs in it and not worry about releasing it as early as possible.
exactlty

But until an organized community won't protest officialy they won't give a sh*** cause everything is ok....
jesperl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jesperl »

nonetheless i know for a fact some people only bought carbon because their favorite car was in it and now they cant unlock it. ea promised us 50+ cars.and if you are really lucky you can unlock about 40 cars so where is the rest.??????? i personally think that this is called cheating from ea"s side. i am very disapointed. i hope they will release the missing cars for carreer mode for xbox live.and for you ps2 and old xbox owners.sorry guys :(
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

im not doubting that the game was great, i personally LOVED it but its the fact that EA releases like an almost not finished game, i mean its like they finished it and didn't test it extensively? im not doubting that its not a great game because it is the game is awesome but its annoying that EA is soooo unresponsive as far as these bugs go
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

to me its find that they release a game before it is actually ready so they get profits . just as long as they back it up with patches to fix issues then im fine
Darkness
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darkness »

@ Fadeproof : yes pps say its hard to make a game but the do it for so much years now that the mush be good at it ;) but thats not

i am happy that the make patch 1.3 with mw we had to wait longer

but i'm happy with the game on the pc its only crashis to the desktop and the gfx is not compatible with my gfx card -.-" but if the do somthing and make a patch it whill be fixed

but i realy am sad about the consolles version that a friend of my have for the ps2 that is the first game that let his ps2 crash -.- and for the ps2 you dont have any patch ;) thats f*cked up for the consoles pps :(

i thnk ea much com with somthing for the carbon players like a patch to make the normale version to the collectors edition ;)

Return to “Carbon”