Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

Post by Skyline_man »

YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

oh yeah, looking forward to it :D
i know many people thought J1 was total crap, its just different... and not for noobs ;> (like nfs -.-)
i do think it couldve been much better though.. i hope they improve this one

sept 07 is a long wait :(
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Well, let's just hope that the HIN liscencing isnt Juiced's only selling point.
korge
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

just the fact that you can now have carbon fiber trunk lids lets me know that the customization may live up to the 5 zillion as stated with the first game. it's about damn time people start putting the s15s in games.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

i got to get this game, cant wait til it comes out
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Mmm could be very nice.

The carlist in Juiced was pretty impressive, if they fix some problems that where in the original it could become a very nice game.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

idk mates, i don't liked that part of the standings....
i think this is another CLOSE circuit game...not free roam....
Nice gfx btw...
Let's see what NFS11 can give us in the future....
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

xturbo wrote:i think this is another CLOSE circuit game...not free roam....
tbh.. i think thats good.
removes driving around for pointless tasks or shops or unneeded stuff like that
if i want free roam, i'll play TDU
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Damn you, I was just about to post this!

Anyways, it seems it is using the same graphics engine which even in Juiced was really outdated. Hopefully they will fix the handling physics...

PS: How is that THQ is able to get licensing for Honda but EA can't...those lazy bastards...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

2furio wrote:PS: How is that THQ is able to get licensing for Honda but EA can't...those lazy bastards...
You know....EA mate, just EA....
"Messing Everything" :roll:

Xturbo :lol:
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

OMG! See the Honda S2000 :shock:

Yes! its gonna be released near my birthday!

BTW MORE INFO!!! (sorry for caps)

Scandinavian magazine Gamereactor revealed that Juiced 2, the sequel to the racing game developed by Juice Games, is in development and will be released in September 2007, on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS2 and PSP. Having the official Hot Import Nights license, Juiced 2 will feature drift races, 93 licensed cars, 10 000 licensed components to be add to your car, real cities (Rome, London, Paris, San Francisco, Sydney) and more

I just wet myself btw! 8)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

yep
i read that also mate, but get so happy....anything can happen mate ;)
even NFS11 can give us a BIG surprise...who knows??
also juiced 2 is still IT SEEMS to be a close circuit game....
omg
i just want to see interior tuning, just like Import Tuner Challenge (also called Xtreme Tokyo Racer?)

Xturbo 8)
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

xturbo wrote:yep
i read that also mate, but get so happy....anything can happen mate ;)
even NFS11 can give us a BIG surprise...who knows??
also juiced 2 is still IT SEEMS to be a close circuit game....
omg
i just want to see interior tuning, just like Import Tuner Challenge (also called Xtreme Tokyo Racer?)

Xturbo 8)
Yeah but still i love juiced and so now i have a Xbox 360 and Juiced 2 is coming out so ill get it no matter what i love the sydney idea what they have finally they have Australia in a game well PGR 2 did but still :lol:

Im the same with you i wanna see the interior tuning on it :D btw Import Tuner Challenge isnt a Xtreme Tokyo Racer is just the creators of it who made it but that doesn't mean its part of the Xtreme Tokyo Racer games or others....
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Officially Announced

THQ announced Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, featuring unparalleled vehicle customization, an adrenaline packed drift racing experience and ultra-realistic “Driver DNA." The only game that allows players to showcase their skills at Hot Import Nights events, Juiced 2: HIN is expected to make its next-generation debut.

“THQ studio Juice Games is utilizing its vast racing pedigree and proprietary technology to deliver groundbreaking new game-play features in addition to working closely with Hot Import Nights to accurately capture the tuning and street racing culture,” said Bob Aniello, senior vice president of worldwide marketing, THQ. “We look forward to bringing this global franchise to next-generation systems for the first time.”

“Juiced 2: HIN introduces a thrilling new drifting component and lets players personalize their experience both on and offline with ultra realistic Driver DNA,” said Colin Bell, general manager, Juice Games. “In addition to a ton of exciting new features, we’ve significantly expanded the rewarding driving experience, track choice and customization our fans have come to expect.”

“Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights is an amazing extension of the Hot Import Nights lifestyle experience, bringing the modding, characters and racing finale to life for gamers and tuning fans worldwide,” said Michael Munar, Executive Producer, APG Events/Hot Import Nights. “This is the first time a top-tier racing game has blended with a true-to-life global tuner event and we can’t wait for its release.”

Juiced 2: HIN evolves the current street racing scene, letting players experience the culture of the real-life HIN tour, the nation’s largest lifestyle custom car show in an intense racing experience. Featuring track and drift racing at real-world locations around the globe, next-gen AI and unparalleled vehicle customization, Juiced 2: HIN brings street racing to life, allowing players to test their skills at live street racing events against a back-drop of DJs, fashion, models and musicians. Groundbreaking new features include addictive drift/ powersliding races and “Driver DNA” that tracks gamers’ personal driving traits. These profiles, along with the profiles of select celebrities will be available for download across all online gaming systems. Elite racing developer Juice Games has evolved the game-play that revolutionized online racing, giving players the power to create their car, assemble their crew and put it all on the line in intense pink slip and crew races. Gamers will also be able to bet cash on each event, bringing a gambling element to the game that greatly increases the importance of each race.

Juiced 2: HIN is expected to make its next-generation debut on the Xbox 360 and PS3, and will also be available for the PS2, PSP, NDS and PC this fall.
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

hmm..I was optimistic about the first game, but it was a let down. Lets just wait and see..
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I hope by the time it comes out, I would have already bought my ram and PSU for the new card, so I can play this one which looks great btw
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

To me, Juiced 1 sucked the fat one.

However, I DO like the sound of REAL cities (something I've been asking for for ages - hint, hint EA). I can just imagine caning it along Piccadilly, up Regent Street, terrifying the shoppers in Oxford Street and burning round Hyde Park Corner past No.1 London (Lord Nelson's house near Marble Arch - this is its actual postal address). Awesome.

Just as long as they sort out the appalling handling from the original game.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

oh god. drift racing? i hope the drifting is natural other than the F&F game's drift engine.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

hmmm, the first game was a bust, cant wait to see what this one is like
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't think the closed circuit system is a bad system, I choose a good prebuild track over a free roam system where they put in a point to point system as a track, any day.

most tracks in U2 MW and Carbon simply sucked compared to older nfs games like NFS 4 and U1.

PGR 2 and 3 also don't have free roam, but have to say some are pretty good, specially in PGR2
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

TheStig wrote:I don't think the closed circuit system is a bad system, I choose a good prebuild track over a free roam system where they put in a point to point system as a track, any day.

most tracks in U2 MW and Carbon simply sucked compared to older nfs games like NFS 4 and U1.
couldnt agree more

also, the tracks in J1 were quite good (excluding a few)
---

i hope they balance the cars more in J2
in the first game you cant beat a Subaru with a Supra and the V8 cars accelerated like shoppingcarts :|
and the viper was faaaaar too overpowered
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

actually twin turbo vipers could reach 750 horsepower with the older models ('93-'02). the new vipers can reach 1200 with a twin turbo set up. in J1 i just used the vipers for the sprint races. sometimes i could win all 3 heats. i don't mind the closed circuit stuff either, like TheStig i miss all the old NFS games where it was preset tracks, just as long as the tracks are built well. NFS4 had some of the best tracks. and NFS2SE had a few good ones.

i'm also with a lot of people on the handling thing. it's just like Carbon. believe it or not, muscle cars do NOT slide around every corner just for turning the wheel. you really have to bring the torque out in it (slowing down, then goosing it too early in the turn) to get it to spin. i also noticed that subarus and other AWD cars in J1 handled like a puck on ice.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Sweet-16 wrote:actually twin turbo vipers could reach 750 horsepower with the older models ('93-'02). the new vipers can reach 1200 with a twin turbo set up.
that may be so, but there was no other car that could even match the viper in J1
it was unfair, needs to be balanced
everything 499hp and higher was viper territory and it was unbeatable..
does that sound fair to you? it doesnt to me
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Looking at the cars interior and stuff my brain clicked over and i suddenly thought of interior view... :?

Do you think it could be possible? coz the interior looks really detailed kinda like TDU and stuff and if there is interior customization then yeah ya get my point....
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

TheStig wrote:I don't think the closed circuit system is a bad system, I choose a good prebuild track over a free roam system where they put in a point to point system as a track, any day.
I think you need to play MCI, or MCII. A perfect example of how free-roam can be brilliant 8)
Darren R21373 wrote:However, I DO like the sound of REAL cities (something I've been asking for for ages - hint, hint EA). I can just imagine caning it along Piccadilly, up Regent Street, terrifying the shoppers in Oxford Street and burning round Hyde Park Corner past No.1 London (Lord Nelson's house near Marble Arch - this is its actual postal address). Awesome.
Ha! That would be sweet!

Return to “The Games”