New Gameplay Vids from GC

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New Gameplay Vids from GC

Post by Skyline_man »

Although Games Convention is over, new gameplay videos can still be found on some sites, here are some videos i found.

Firstly, 2 vids from Xboxic, notice how fast that opponent's red M3 pass the player in the 2nd video...and there is a also a promotion of NFSPS on a Golf 5.

Secondly, PSKING.net has also 2 new vids, and what you'll notice the most is the damage on both cars; the new GT-R and the new M3.

On other hand, NFSPS is making an appearance at Tokyo Game Show (TGS) starting September 20th.

Stay tuned...
OwnerVillage
Ricer
Ricer

Re: New Gameplay Vids from GC

Post by OwnerVillage »

omg rlly look @ the second movie on xboxic and when he crashes with 250km/h you see in the screen LIGHT DAMAGE WTF IS UP WITH THAT i mean i dont want it to be a RaceSim but some more realism then this would be gr8
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

dang, that was a cool crash with the m3 in the 4th video.
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

ya i saw that too. EA surprises me everytime. I want them to go out and do a crash like that and see if it is really light damage. Anyways, woohoo for realism in Pro Street [/end sarcasm]
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Off Topic: Is it me or does that M3 sound like the SLR in previous NFS games.
I'm sorry maybe i am being a party pooper but those crashes are not half as spectacular as the ones in the first teasers :( And the damage looks really fake!I'm sorry maybe its just me but I'm sure some of you agree with me. So far the only thing I see that looks good is the racing organizations.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Are these guys going off the road to show the damage on purpose, or are they really that bad of drivers.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
MrStayPuft
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrStayPuft »

OwnerVillage wrote:omg rlly look @ the second movie on xboxic and when he crashes with 250km/h you see in the screen LIGHT DAMAGE WTF IS UP WITH THAT i mean i dont want it to be a RaceSim but some more realism then this would be gr8
omg come on guys this game is going to be for age`s 3+ you cant have the car totaled after 1 good hit. and also if your playing online and somebody crashes you. i for one would like to be able to catch them up and return the favour not sit at the side of the road totaled.

i just hope they dont mess up online mode and give us crappy 4/8 player servers:( bring back the old nfsu servers when we could make racing teams and have some online playability without spending 1 hour searching for your mate`s.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Theres all this smoke but where are the marks on the road? Maybe its just me but i didn't see any in the vid with the GTR when the cuda was goin sideways....there was smoke but no tyre marks....hmmmmm...wats the go with that? I don't expect full thick dark tyre marks but at least expect some faint ones depednding on the way the car is moving.
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Maybe they're working on that.It isn't even the demo version.
Btw,i like the fourth vid with the M3.It was frickin' awesome when it totalled at the final of the vid...
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

the NOS refills, look at the trailer with the GT-R, after the 1st shot, he didn't use it all, after that, it refills, it's still limited to 3 bottles dough. Oohh, the poor M3, flipped it over so bad, totaled it. I don't like that there are no skid marks on the road, odd
GroundZero
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GroundZero »

OwnerVillage wrote:omg rlly look @ the second movie on xboxic and when he crashes with 250km/h you see in the screen LIGHT DAMAGE WTF IS UP WITH THAT i mean i dont want it to be a RaceSim but some more realism then this would be gr8
Relax, the LIGHT DAMAGE was from driving in the bushes of road... If you look in previos videos, you'll see... But still, there wasn't much damage from the actual crash @250km/h. I think it's stil some places on the cars body that wont be damaged, like the doors. I think they said that in an interview, because they dont really want anyone to see the player, because everyone wants to identify themselves with the player, and it would be weird if he was ugly :P

BTW, I can't WAIT to see the drifting... I WANNA SEE DRIFTING <3! NoiseBomb!!
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

nice R32 Promotion car

Return to “News”