total wreck markers! need help!

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
swinger
Stock
Stock

total wreck markers! need help!

Post by swinger »

hey guys im new to the forums! been looking for a forum about nfsps last week its a good thing i found u guys coz i know u guys can give me answers! anyway my problem is, i was trying to beat ryo last night at the speed challenges and i totalled everytime! must have been more than 20 times! (yes i know it was stupid). now, i dont have any markers left! my 2 speed cars are wrecked and i dont have enough money to get them fixed! is there anyway to get around this? any way to get additional markers? im playing the game in ps2 btw coz my pc cant handle the game anymore! please help me out guys! id hate to start the game over or risk selling cars just to get them fixed only to total them again!
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: total wreck markers! need help!

Post by vellu »

Other than using money cheats (codes or trainers) I can't think of anything. Maybe selling the rest of you cars (you may need them later though, so perhaps not).
swinger
Stock
Stock

Post by swinger »

oh geez that sucks! souldve paid more attention to the markers! guess ill have to sell some cars! :?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

you could try the Marker Management menu, although I don't know how expensive is a Total Marker, to buy.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

5K for Repair Markers and 10K for Total Repair Markers. Saves lots of cash :D
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Leave that race day and do some old race days again.. you get money and rewards for doing the same race days once more. And your repair/total repair markers build up again by themselves over time.. just try to stick to non-speed challenge racedays and not to wreck your cars while restoring your markers...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Summ is right.

And if you can't beat RYO, just try to make him crash in the speed runs, by pushing him into the rocks :D
as soon as he is out, just go slow and make sure you reach the finishline. there is no time limit so you can take as long as you want as soon as you total him.

In my runs against RYO I also crashed several times. but so did he, and 2 times I didn't even have to help him crash.

Return to “ProStreet”