Favourite Elite Crew

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet

Favourite Prostreet Crew

Apex Glide
6
25%
Box Cut
2
8%
Grip Runners
4
17%
After Mix
3
13%
Touge Union
9
38%
 
Total votes : 24

Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Nitrocide » 17 Mar 2008, 20:32

If I was picking one of the King's crews, I'd pick Apex Glide (apart from the fact Ryo is the leader), Their cars are all Japanese and Jap cars <3. I really like the designs of their cars too. I like the Grip Runners crew too, And Touge Union's cars look great, Vinnie Gaul's Corolla is awesome looking.
*sig deleted for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
User avatar
Nitrocide
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 14 Jan 2008, 18:27

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby speed_man » 17 Mar 2008, 23:40

I would have to go with Touge Union
User avatar
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 25 Nov 2007, 22:40
Location: um i really dont know..

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Koenigsegg_Rox » 17 Mar 2008, 23:57

Someone on SuperCheats made exactly the same topic, so I will go with the same answer:

I don't like any of them, sorry to say...

I don't like Apex because Ryo's in it and he's a tosser.

I don't like Aftermix because despite them being muscle cars, and muscle cars are awesome, it once again comes down to the drivers and they suck...

I don't like Touge Union based on, don't take this the wrong way, their names. I mean, Vinnie Gaul? WTF?

I don't like Boss whatever because like Aftermix the drivers suck and in the case of "Big Nate Denver", the performance of the 65 Goat.

And I especially despise Grip Runners because the two most vile, annoying and downright despicable AI opponents are in it: Rudy Chen and Gavin May.

If I had to pick it based on cars, then Touge Union for Aki Kimuras RX7.
Image
User avatar
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 02:00
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby baumaxx1 » 18 Mar 2008, 00:46

They're all very mean to me. :cry:
Image
User avatar
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 14 Dec 2004, 09:26
Location: Adelaide, Australia mate!

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby tb3nz » 18 Mar 2008, 02:57

has to be touge union for me ;) .. i like their car designs ;;) ..
User avatar
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 19 Dec 2007, 13:46

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Racing M3 GTR » 19 Mar 2008, 11:23

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:I especially despise Grip Runners because the two most vile, annoying and downright despicable AI opponents are in it: Rudy Chen and Gavin May.

If I had to pick it based on cars, then Touge Union for Aki Kimuras RX7.


GAVIN MAY?! Gavin is a loser, his car is so slow... But yeah, i wanna find out what the hell Rudy Chen's car is running, i had to total him to stop him from winning. More than once.

But speaking of teams, the Grip Runners are the only ones that give me a real run for my money (aka. Rudy Chen and his 911). And their cars actually look pretty cool to me too.
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 185
Joined: 04 Feb 2006, 14:12
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Koenigsegg_Rox » 20 Mar 2008, 00:13

Actually in Super Promotion his car is tuned to about the same power as Rudy''s 911, so it CAN be quick.
Image
User avatar
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 02:00
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby speed_man » 20 Mar 2008, 22:45

Yeah, I hate the Grip Runners
User avatar
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 25 Nov 2007, 22:40
Location: um i really dont know..

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Nitrocide » 21 Mar 2008, 11:11

Racing M3 GTR wrote:
Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:I especially despise Grip Runners because the two most vile, annoying and downright despicable AI opponents are in it: Rudy Chen and Gavin May.

If I had to pick it based on cars, then Touge Union for Aki Kimuras RX7.


GAVIN MAY?! Gavin is a loser, his car is so slow... But yeah, i wanna find out what the hell Rudy Chen's car is running, i had to total him to stop him from winning. More than once.

But speaking of teams, the Grip Runners are the only ones that give me a real run for my money (aka. Rudy Chen and his 911). And their cars actually look pretty cool to me too.


His cars only slow in the Grip Class races, In the regular Grip it's like 620 BHP.

Anyone noticed how the Apex Glide team often comes in last? The only one who's a good driver is Ivan Tarkovsky in the Grip races and Paul Trask in the Speed Races. Joe Tackett is pathetic, Why would you use a 200 BHP FF car against 700-800 BHP FR cars? And the announcer claims his car can beat 10 seconds, I'm still waiting to see that happen. Takeshi Sato is mean't to be a 'Legend in Underground Drifting' and he often comes in last on the Drift, Lol. He also sucks really badly at all the other modes, Especially Grip. When the announcer said 'Theres really no shame in losing to these guys, They really are the best' I lol'd.
*sig deleted for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
User avatar
Nitrocide
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 14 Jan 2008, 18:27

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Racing M3 GTR » 22 Mar 2008, 14:02

Nitrocide wrote:
His cars only slow in the Grip Class races, In the regular Grip it's like 620 BHP.

Anyone noticed how the Apex Glide team often comes in last? The only one who's a good driver is Ivan Tarkovsky in the Grip races and Paul Trask in the Speed Races. Joe Tackett is pathetic, Why would you use a 200 BHP FF car against 700-800 BHP FR cars? And the announcer claims his car can beat 10 seconds, I'm still waiting to see that happen. Takeshi Sato is mean't to be a 'Legend in Underground Drifting' and he often comes in last on the Drift, Lol. He also sucks really badly at all the other modes, Especially Grip. When the announcer said 'Theres really no shame in losing to these guys, They really are the best' I lol'd.



Yeah, I get the point. And even Tarkovsky can't save them; I had more problems with Henrik Dehn (who went down easily) than Tarkovsky. I killed Trask (on Texas Oval) with a Lancer EVO IX that hits 250 MPH in 20 seconds, and the Audi TT made short work of everyone on the speed track.
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 185
Joined: 04 Feb 2006, 14:12
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby speed_man » 23 Mar 2008, 22:00

I was drag racing Joe Tackett, and it took him 20 seconds to do a quarter mile :?
User avatar
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 25 Nov 2007, 22:40
Location: um i really dont know..

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby baumaxx1 » 24 Mar 2008, 00:35

Tacket's useless... I pull away from the lights faster then him.
Image
User avatar
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 14 Dec 2004, 09:26
Location: Adelaide, Australia mate!

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Nitrocide » 24 Mar 2008, 12:03

I usually give him a 7 second headstart and I still win :D
*sig deleted for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
User avatar
Nitrocide
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 14 Jan 2008, 18:27

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby TheStig » 24 Mar 2008, 14:34

I do like the looks of the cars from the Grip Runners, I don't care about the looks of the other cars, the Apex Glide cars are pure Ricer Bling, and the others.. well I can't even remember what they look like.

I do love the looks of the Grip Kings M3 E92, it looks awsome to bad it's such a horrible car to drive.
Image
User avatar
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 8738
Joined: 30 Jan 2004, 02:40
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Koenigsegg_Rox » 24 Mar 2008, 15:23

I absolutely HATE JP Laurent's Zonda from Box Cut. It's awful....
Image
User avatar
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 02:00
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Striker94 » 25 Mar 2008, 04:14

i like touge union as well as grip, and although all of you claim that Ray Kreiger's car sucks, it keeps beating me on my friend's computer...
oh snap
User avatar
Striker94
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 09:17
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Koenigsegg_Rox » 25 Mar 2008, 06:13

Then you have problems... You need professional help.
Image
User avatar
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 02:00
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Striker94 » 26 Mar 2008, 10:20

hmmm, maybe it has something to do with the fact that he sold his 911 GT2 and bought a Viper for GRIP???
oh snap
User avatar
Striker94
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 09:17
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Racing M3 GTR » 26 Mar 2008, 12:02

Striker94 wrote:i like touge union as well as grip, and although all of you claim that Ray Kreiger's car sucks, it keeps beating me on my friend's computer...


Get yourself another Porsche of some sort. Cayman should do the bugger in, but I like doing things at an overkill level, so I went with the same sort of 911 Rudy Chen uses. That's to prove Rudy should be running the bloody Grip Runners.
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 185
Joined: 04 Feb 2006, 14:12
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Striker94 » 26 Mar 2008, 12:18

Racing M3 GTR wrote:
Striker94 wrote:i like touge union as well as grip, and although all of you claim that Ray Kreiger's car sucks, it keeps beating me on my friend's computer...


Get yourself another Porsche of some sort. Cayman should do the bugger in, but I like doing things at an overkill level, so I went with the same sort of 911 Rudy Chen uses. That's to prove Rudy should be running the bloody Grip Runners.



Note the words 'FRIEND'S computer'. Also take my earlier post into consideration -

hmmm, maybe it has something to do with the fact that he sold his 911 GT2 and bought a Viper for GRIP???
oh snap
User avatar
Striker94
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 09:17
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Koenigsegg_Rox » 26 Mar 2008, 13:30

Actually the Viper isn't as bad as you think. I cleaned out Battle Machine and reACT easily with it, but it was surprisingly too slow on G-Effect.
Image
User avatar
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 02:00
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Striker94 » 27 Mar 2008, 07:17

it's ok for gentle tracks, but is shiznit for harder ones, so it had no hope whatsoever...

And, as the AI seems to get better each time you add horsepower, that's why I suspect it was too slow.

And I know, since I used to have one, but then moved it into speed...
oh snap
User avatar
Striker94
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 09:17
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby speed_man » 05 Apr 2008, 00:04

You had a Viper?
User avatar
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 25 Nov 2007, 22:40
Location: um i really dont know..

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Striker94 » 05 Apr 2008, 01:17

Yes, both me and my friend bought/won vipers, and he for some reason put it in grip, and me, trusting him, also put it in grip. Then I found out how shiznit it was, and moved it to speed!

Now, I still like the grip runners, even though they're all bastards, and second goes to touge union!
oh snap
User avatar
Striker94
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 09:17
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Postby Racing M3 GTR » 05 Apr 2008, 06:32

Striker94 wrote:Yes, both me and my friend bought/won vipers, and he for some reason put it in grip, and me, trusting him, also put it in grip. Then I found out how shiznit it was, and moved it to speed!

Now, I still like the grip runners, even though they're all bastards, and second goes to touge union!


Rudy Chen is the bastard that makes the Grip Runners bastards... But still, you've kicked his little butt all the way to Timbuktu, right?
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
 
Posts: 185
Joined: 04 Feb 2006, 14:12
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Next

Return to ProStreet

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests