- Your Idea of an Ideal Need For Speed Game? -

2008 Need for Speed Undercover
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: - Your Idea of an Ideal Need For Speed Game? -

Post by CMuscle1 »

Well I think it wouldnt be based on a real contient it would just a another fake place and to do realtime all theyd have is you put in your current time at the beginning of the game and it would know from there what to do. I mean they probably wouldnt be able to get specific and change the sundown and sun up and daylight savings times but it would at least be realistic time wise to some point but ya that might not work very well. But at least they need a day to night change instead of pure night or day racing. :wink:
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

For me, need for speed has never been about the realistic aspect but more just the pure fun of it all
if I wanted another simulator I wouldn't even bother with need for speed, I'd just play forza
that being said
I think my ideal need for speed would be a combination of underground 2 and most wanted or carbon
I think underground 2 was awesome because it blended the street racing with track racing and sponsors.
however I realize that many people like the feel of being chased by cops so I think that should be a part of it too
I'm not a fan of being chased by cops so I liked how in carbon how the cops were not like the central part of the game and I think that would be good for another game.
so basically I want an underground 2 with cops and a better more in depth storyline.....and autosculpt......way better autosculpt....like insanely personalizable (not a word I know) autosculpt.
yeah
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Real-time would be pretty dogge though, because I'd never actually be able to play at night then, lol. Either out or relaxing or parents use TV, so I'll always be dealing with traffic and cops and all at day. :?
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hugh750 »

I just had an idea for an option for need for speed, How about an option to create your own car? =P~
That would make more fun. :lol:
Ati Radeon 4670 1 gig ram, intel duo core 2 2.3 gig cpu & sb x-fi sound card, 3 gig
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Nah, I doubt that would ever work out, because the sheer number of tuning options would be so complex that you'd nover get it finished. And seriously, how do you construct your own car? It won't be original if you're using parts from a database...

My own idea is that you can customize how your engine bay looks, so you can pop the hood and do some showing off :lol:
oh snap
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Autosculpt? lol... they need modding tools though! :D
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by CMuscle1 »

your ideas are way to complex. Like said it would have to modeling tools which is whole other program and to complex. Try to think of Features of things you see in real life that wouldnt be to complex. I think they should have endurance races like Nascar, F1 and BTCC with the pits and everything or if it was on the street your team would be your pit crew and a gas station would be the pit stop lol But alot of people dont like endurance ,but i do its fun to see where you end up after 100 to 500 laps of racing and with real damage it would make it even more crazy and with real cars modded into racing cars. But that would be a fluike if they did that. Most laps ive seen on NFS was like 10 maybe lol so doubtful I know :lol:
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

That's why there's this thing called a MOD... Google it. :wink:
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

CMuscle1 wrote:your ideas are way to complex. Like said it would have to modeling tools which is whole other program and to complex. Try to think of Features of things you see in real life that wouldnt be to complex. I think they should have endurance races like Nascar, F1 and BTCC with the pits and everything or if it was on the street your team would be your pit crew and a gas station would be the pit stop lol But alot of people dont like endurance ,but i do its fun to see where you end up after 100 to 500 laps of racing and with real damage it would make it even more crazy and with real cars modded into racing cars. But that would be a fluike if they did that. Most laps ive seen on NFS was like 10 maybe lol so doubtful I know :lol:
I meant like tools in which people coulkd make add-ons for the game, like crysis sandbox, source development kit, Oblivion construction set etc.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by CMuscle1 »

Well what I got from what others said is they wanted tools that were already in the game to do modding, I know you can get tools online Ive tried myself to make cars and tracks for nfs:HS and failed :lol: so ya thats why I said it would be to complex to have modding tools inegrated into the game already. Hope that clears up any confusion. :D
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Meh, I think that if EA just makes the .BIN format for the next game open (as in, Arushan would already have his usual job spoken for) and makes it so that you can add new car entries (instead of having to replace existing cars), then if they allow people to import cars much like in Most Wanted (including performance modding, but either there should be some form of limit or there should be no custom cars for online play), then they'd have a winner. Importing tracks would be nice too but largely impossible if there's a city with free roam (unless there's just like a main city, and then standalone tracks that you can't get to from the map).
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Back to the original question, my ideal NFS game is Test Drive Unlimited. :lol:
korge
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

LOL!

Yes, I certainly agree :lol:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

it would be cool to have another game like prostreet but u start out driving in race with a stock car then after some wins u could get sponsored by Co. like sparco or HKS and have ur car stickered with the sponsors logo
Instagram @SupraHKS
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Zotic+ wrote:it would be cool to have another game like prostreet but u start out driving in race with a stock car then after some wins u could get sponsored by Co. like sparco or HKS and have ur car stickered with the sponsors logo
Grid's sorta like that.
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

day and night mods will do good for me...it's not that hard to make, isn't it?
Stingray24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stingray24 »

MMO with both sanctioned closed course and street racing
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Stingray24 wrote:MMO with both sanctioned closed course and street racing
Yeah... Sounds like TDU. :lol:
korge
Stingray24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stingray24 »

Well, sort of. I like TDU as well. However, there is no police pursuit. Enjoy the huge world available to roam around in, but the physics are seriously lacking in TDU.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Stingray24 wrote:Well, sort of. I like TDU as well. However, there is no police pursuit. Enjoy the huge world available to roam around in, but the physics are seriously lacking in TDU.
Yeah, cops in TDU were a major drag and driving on the twisties got annoying sometimes due to the physics.

A perfect blend between Most Wanted and TDU would be heaven sent. 8)
korge
Stingray24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stingray24 »

So true, so true. We can only hope. [-o< =P~

Return to “Undercover”