Get a free Pink Mazda3

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Get a free Pink Mazda3

Post by Bojan »

You can claim a free T-Mobile Mazda 3 for Need for Speed World by visiting this page and entering the code getconnected.
A couple more shots of the Mazda are available on the official site.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Get a free Pink Mazda3

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Got it! :P
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Me to, but i wonder where the car will be placed .. since all my slots are occupied.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Interesting...hopefully it doesn't kick out one of your current cars to fit it in XD
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Pink is not my favorite color, but I won't say no to a new car for free. :D

PS: I just hope no noob reports me for racing with this car. Last time I played, a guy reported me because I was racing with a BMW from Tier 2 while at Level 7. He said I was cheating and quit the race, before I had time to tell him it was a rented car using Speedboost, not cheating. #-o

PS2: Is it normal to have about 30000 speedboost the first time I played? I have now ~28000 Speedboost, so I will be able to buy the Audi R8 as soon as I reach Level 10. :mrgreen:
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Buy extra slots 1st, it's somekind of bug anyway, 30k boost is a lot!
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

How do they know which account to give the mazda to?
I didnt see any "log in" messages before "claiming content".

Anyone explain?

EDIT: Got it. Quite a cool car :D
UltimateGTR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimateGTR »

I hope they will give us any tier 3 car for free! :D

btw, the one who got 30k boost is very lucky, it's surely a bug!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

UltimateGTR wrote: btw, the one who got 30k boost is very lucky, it's surely a bug!
Really? I'm not sure if it is a bug or not. Sometimes I see people chatting about Speedboost and how they can't buy more nitrous or power-ups, and then I take a look into my Speedboost and I have a very good quantity. For example, the Audi R8 costs only 290 Speeboost, and you just need to be Level 10 to buy it. It is a great deal, normally the car is only available at Level 20 for 600.000$ if I'm not wrong. Since I have so much Speedboost, I can easily buy more car slots, power-ups and cars, and save the money for parts and vinyls.

Maybe it is a bug. Or then I have so much because I played on all closed betas and reported some bugs do the developers team? Dunno... I would like to ask on the forums, but first I will buy the R8 and lots of nitro, just in case they decide to take all that Speedboost from me. :D
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Are you sure the 290 speedboost isn't for rent? I've been complaining about not being able to buy cars with speedboost and I don't think they've implemented that :)
Wolfseye
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wolfseye »

I got that car yesterday too. Nothing against a free car, but I am not a particular fan of T-MOBILE. Luckily you can remove all the Telekom vinyl and colors and repaint/style it differently. ;)
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Hydro_PT wrote:
UltimateGTR wrote: btw, the one who got 30k boost is very lucky, it's surely a bug!
Really? I'm not sure if it is a bug or not. Sometimes I see people chatting about Speedboost and how they can't buy more nitrous or power-ups, and then I take a look into my Speedboost and I have a very good quantity. For example, the Audi R8 costs only 290 Speeboost, and you just need to be Level 10 to buy it. It is a great deal, normally the car is only available at Level 20 for 600.000$ if I'm not wrong. Since I have so much Speedboost, I can easily buy more car slots, power-ups and cars, and save the money for parts and vinyls.

Maybe it is a bug. Or then I have so much because I played on all closed betas and reported some bugs do the developers team? Dunno... I would like to ask on the forums, but first I will buy the R8 and lots of nitro, just in case they decide to take all that Speedboost from me. :D
And buy max amount of garage spaces too :P
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Bojan wrote:Are you sure the 290 speedboost isn't for rent? I've been complaining about not being able to buy cars with speedboost and I don't think they've implemented that :)
I'm pretty sure that I can buy Tier 3 "special" cars with Speedboost. The cost is not 290 Speedboost though, it's 490 SB (290 is to rent a car - I got confused).

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/196/audir8nfs.jpg

Unless that button turns to "rent" instead of "buy" after I reach Level 10, I will be able to buy this Audi R8 for a great price while at a low level. I just hope it is tunable, as much as I like the body, the vinyls and color are not what I have in mind for an Audi R8. :mrgreen:

Btw Bojan, do you think my amount of Speedboost is a bug or it is some sort of "recognition" for playing in all closed betas? I'm really curious and I want to know if it is some kind or error or not. Because if it is a bug, I will right now spend all that Speedboost in goodies, before somebody at EA decides to take it all from me. :lol:
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I got a question regarding this Mazda

I noticed its a lot lower than every other Mazda3 in dealership, even the tuned versions, my question is:

Is it actually faster/ or does it handle better than every other Mazda3 available, or is it just a Ride Height setting like in Carbon?
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XCROSSX »

I'm pretty sure that I can buy Tier 3 "special" cars with Speedboost. The cost is not 290 Speedboost though, it's 490 SB (290 is to rent a car - I got confused).

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/196/audir8nfs.jpg
Did you buy the starter pack? cause I can only rent it.

Oh, and I got 30k sb too... and probably it's cause I participated in beta... who knows, they didn't say anything. But if it's true, I take back all the bad words I said about EA/blackbox on working on this particular game.
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yeah, I found out yesterday that I can only rent the car too. WTF, I was really upset. All that time working to reach Level 10 just to find out the car can only be rented. <_<

EA, next time don't say "you can buy this car at level 10", instead say "you can rent this car at level 10". :evil:
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

It was quite obvious, i mean seriously....Audi R8 available on lvl 10? :roll: Too good to be true

Return to “News”