Need Help...2 cd roms

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Need Help...2 cd roms

Post by Rogue »

Hey guys, need a bit of help at the moment. I recently got hold of a burner and installed it on my computer. When I went to play nfs 6 I keep getting the message saying "insert correct cd". The cd is a legit version so I don't know what to do. I remember hearing that there is a problem that sme have had with the two conflicting with each other and that there is a patch to over come this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

this does cos probs on most machines, have you tried running it in both cd-roms? also what you could try is......reinstall it and run it from the cd-rom drive you installed it on :)

Need Help

Post by Guest »

How do you get the created Need For Speed cars to be in your own Need For Speed game? :?:
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

example: if you downloaded my bugatti, you would extract the files from the zip, then put all the files from the extraction into the folder of the car you want to replace (like if you wanted the replace the 911t, you would copy all the files into that folder which would be located in you're NFS:HP2 CARS folder on you're harddrive. i hope this helps :wink:
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Need Help

Post by SuperRacer »

Anonymous wrote:How do you get the created Need For Speed cars to be in your own Need For Speed game? :?:
Which NFS game are you talking about? NFS6?

Return to “General Discussion”