Street Rod 2 Help Needed...!!

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Street Rod 2 Help Needed...!!

Post by xXx »

I have a slow running pc & I have currently downloaded the street rod 2 which is recommended by many people on this site...

However, can anyone help me with the configuration of the game??
I mean can I change the controls cause it's bugging me...(I don't know the current control keys)

If there's no key configuration in the game, then can anyone pls tell me the control keys...(the key for brakes, changing gear & etc)

I have no problems with the auto transmission but the manual is hard to master... pls help... cause it's a cool game & I don't mind the graphics though.....
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Its easy. Up=Accelerate, Down=Breake(you don't need it much), Left&Right=Steering, then SpaceBar=Gears (if you are accelerating it will shift up, when braking down. Control disables the sound.
You can also use the mouse for control. You steer to both sides, Left button is the gas, and right changes gears (I think, I don't use those controls)
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

You make it look easy though... :roll:
I 'll try it out...
Thanx... :wink:
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Oh man..., I wouldn't want to complaint but am I frustrated...
The drag mode isn't that hard to play with the controls(I am using the mouse)..., but the other two modes are killing me...
When I was racing the two modes, I dunno why I always crashed WHEN I DIDN'T HIT ANYTHING AT ALL... !!!!!
And the other thing is the control... it's hard to drift using the mouse !!! :evil:

(I know you must be asking me why don't I use the keyboard instead... cause I am one handed & it's difficult for me to press one key on one side & another key at another side of the keyboard.....)

Wish I could change the control though... :(

By the way..., is there any other free/online game that are nice to play??(driving)
jancleynen
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jancleynen »

Sure there are!!!!!!!!!! Here is one drag racing game called Nitto 1320
(v1.07)..........

http://www.nitto1320.com
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Hey there jancleynen..., thanx for telling me bout the game...

At first glance, the game looks cool enough(brilliant interface)...
but somehow I can't manage to buy parts, can't search for other users, can't chat... & etc. :(

I can race with the computer though..., BUT THE COMP DIDN'T MOVE AN INCH... !!!!!! (which means I am racing myself... how idiotic... :evil: )

What's wrong with such a nice game...?? (at least it look nice though) :roll:
jancleynen
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jancleynen »

I don't know i downloaded it too and i can't race against anything but i think that's just my internet that's doing very weird.............
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

When you start a race aguinst the comp, first you have to get close to the starting line. Then, the light tunrs green, and the computer starts to race.
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Koffy wrote:When you start a race aguinst the comp, first you have to get close to the starting line. Then, the light tunrs green, and the computer starts to race.
I tried that a lot of times, but still the comp wouldn't want to move an inch... I think it's some kind of bug or something is wrong with the game... :?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

??? That's strange. The computer moved with me.???
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Hmmm...... then there must be sth wrong with my comp... :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”