drag racing blacklist #8

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

drag racing blacklist #8

Post by MonteCarloSS »

anyone else think the drag race for #8 is shiznit?

the opponent can go on the sidewalks but i cant. i hold the damn arrow in that direction and its still doesnt let me go over. my opponent dodges everything but going on the sidewalks. its only 2 lanes and traffic is everywhere BESIDES the damn sidewalks!

this is just ridiculious and another one of EA's cheap AI tricks.

anyway, im pissed off. i have no way of beating #8 if i cant go on the sidewalk so right now im in a pickle. is there a combo of keys you have to press or something? i'm really lost and dissapointed with drag mode completely.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

that was hard race. when you are coming around a corner, i believe, slow down so you will miss a POV car then you should win if you are far enough ahead.

it took me about 9 trys to win that race
Driv2Slow
SuperString
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: drag racing blacklist #8

Post by SuperString »

MonteCarloSS wrote:anyone else think the drag race for #8 is shiznit?

the opponent can go on the sidewalks but i cant. i hold the damn arrow in that direction and its still doesnt let me go over. my opponent dodges everything but going on the sidewalks. its only 2 lanes and traffic is everywhere BESIDES the damn sidewalks!

this is just ridiculious and another one of EA's cheap AI tricks.

anyway, im pissed off. i have no way of beating #8 if i cant go on the sidewalk so right now im in a pickle. is there a combo of keys you have to press or something? i'm really lost and dissapointed with drag mode completely.
The thing is about Jewels you have to drive with style and agressivnes to defeat her. The trick is to go as fast as you can to almost end (that should give you enough space between you and Jewels to do pull next thing off), and then when Van comes out of parking place you slow down (change the gear to 4th or maybe even 3rd, depends on how soon and hard you beginn to break!) as this is the only way you can awoid accident. As soon as Van passes by, kick the Nitrous and you'll win. If you did correctly, next thing you'll see will be Jewel's markers.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Speedbreaker is the key to getting through these drags.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

i never used it, speedbreaker that is
Driv2Slow
nfsunlimitedgamer
Ricer
Ricer
Location: THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL AND IN MY LIVING ROOM DEPENDING ON HOW MY DAY IS.

Post by nfsunlimitedgamer »

I usen speedbreaker to get passed that van. Needless to say that also took me about 5 or 6 tries to master it.
BEWARE: POKER PLAYERS AD LOOSE WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT

Return to “Carbon”