Steering Wheel Problem

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
wststreet
Ricer
Ricer

Steering Wheel Problem

Post by wststreet »

I have a Ferrari 360 Modena Pro Steering Wheel and i tried in the game, at the options menu to select the acceleration and stuff..
but i get this problem:
-i can only use brake or acceleration, cannot use both
-if i use acceleration the car always accelerates, imposible to stop it without a building in front of the car :))
-if i use brake the car goes into reverse, always, cannot go foward, not even with the keyboard

Can you help? plsssss
wststreet
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wststreet »

I am talking abou NFSt Most Wanted
jhwee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jhwee »

Latest drivers, reinstall, and check wire connections? I just got my logitech momo but I gotta calibrate it when I get home from work :O. God that thing rocks.

Also if you're on Windows, go to Control Panel and Game Controllers and then calibrate it from there. You might have another version of the same wheel or something like that you know what I mean? See if that works.

Hope it helps.
Supra_Z
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Supra_Z »

so it works on a logitech momo racing wheel.... great :mrgreen:
i'm gonna buy one and i was scared because i thought it doesn't work on most wanted...

what drivers do you need to install in order to play most wanted with it?
can you give me the name of a site where i can get a driver?

thanks
jhwee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jhwee »

For yours, try the company who made it... Like mine is a logitech so I went to their site... Well not really since I just got the unit and installed it with the CD it came with. I'm not that familiar with the steering wheels as this is my first.

If anything try http://www.driverguide.com - that site has tons of drivers to anything. It requires free registration though. Let me know if it works.

Return to “Help & Support”