What car do you drive ?

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: What car do you drive ?

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Zotic+ wrote:Thats where the 300ZX comes in lol.(Lots of people are surprised that im 17 and drive a Z, most Z owners are older)
That's true down here too.. not sure why though :-/
boganbusman wrote:Didn't fancy a Toyota Crown or something along those lines?
Still a cheeky little monkey, eh Ken? Show me a stock Crown that does 0-100 in 5s and I might've considered it :D

I didn't really consider anything else. I just randomly checked CarsGuide to see if any nice 300Cs were going in Perth for a fair price, found two and bought one of them that week. Really the only other contenders would have been something from Holden or Ford.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:Thats where the 300ZX comes in lol.(Lots of people are surprised that im 17 and drive a Z, most Z owners are older)
That's true down here too.. not sure why though :-/

Get a Z! Are you a skilled mechanic though? The VG30 is a b!@#h to work on.
Instagram @SupraHKS
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Zotic+ wrote:Get a Z!
OK!!
Maastomato
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Maastomato »

B6 Audi A4 Avant with 1.8T20V and quattro. Slightly modded engine with just a hinch bigger turbo (K04), injectors and clutch. ATM 230hp/320nm (torque reduced cos of the flywheel). Tho the increase aint much compared to stock, it drives alot better.

Small interior mods made like carbon tape in panels and a xcarlink installed.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Right... It's been almost 3 years since I last logged in here :oops:, and I've bought a new car since then.

Now this is the old one, an '89 Honda Accord 2.0 EXi. I still have it, but it's no longer registered, and it's gonna be dumped when I get the stereo out of it. It served me well for 5 years, but it became too expensive on repairs in the end, and I was forced to buy a new one. I miss it tho. :(

http://auksjon2.oslobilauksjon.no/cars_ ... r_id=27049
And here you can find the new one. '04 Honda Accord 2.0 Tourer. Hoping it will serve me well for several years. The only thing I kinda dislike is the fact it's not cool at all. The old one was lowered, this is an all stock family car, with a rather boring color. It's got more horses than the old one (150 vs 120), but it's also heavier and bigger, so it's not really any faster. But it's a lot safer, and should be rather cheap to use for a few years.

I also have a '10 SYM 50 cc scooter, and I've also bought a '97 Kawasaki 550 Zephyr that is currently collecting dust until I get the motorcycle license. :P
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Seems nice, a decent upgrade from the old one anyway. Be careful though, your grandpa might want to borrow it!

BTW why dump the old one? You could sell it for parts etc.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

It is definitely an upgrade, yeah. However, if my grandpa wants to borrow it, he'll scare the sh*t out of me, because he's been dead for 15 years... :shock: Won't have to worry about my dad either, he bought a Toyota RAV4 last month. :)

The old one is pretty much worthless now, I'm afraid. Some dude crashed into the back of it a few years ago, and it's been leaking on rainy days after that. Also, it's more brown than black now. The only thing worth money in it is the stereo, and I plan to keep that. Dumping the car will give me 2500 NOK (440 AUD), I doubt there's anything more to get from it. I might take it on a destruction derby tho, to make sure that there's nothing left in it. I want it to go down with a bang. :lol: Just worried that when it eventually does go down, it'll take me down with it... :P
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hah well, sounds like just about anything would be an upgrade from that. :D
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Pretty much. I didn't plan to buy an '04 tho, and I didn't plan to spend ALL my savings on it either. I was searching for '98-'02, but this one popped up on an auction site, and I got it for about 2/3 of the listed price, so I think I got a pretty good deal on it. :)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Looks Nice Morty.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Thanks Stiggy. :D
VseZnaykaS
Stock
Stock

What car do you drive

Post by VseZnaykaS »

Hi,
What online gallery do you use? Or will recommend? Flickr is good but it only has a 200 photo limit. Have any of you used Multiply? Or Photobucket? Or do you know another good free site for storing and viewing photos?

Thanks.
Моя специализация Индийские факсимиле
Murcie_LP640
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Murcie_LP640 »

Holy account revival, Batman!

Hopefully at least a few of you remember me from a couple of years ago. Anyway, this is the old whip:

I sold that one year ago, and I have since owned this:

Untitled-1 by Murcie_LP640, on Flickr

A 2000 Subaru Impreza WRX Club Spec Evo 4. My first "real" car ;)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

It has been so long since I last logged onto this site! Anyway, I have a new ride as of a few months ago. The circumstances which led up to me buying it are extremely regrettable, but here it is:

And no, it's not the CTS-V, it's a debadged 2010 3.0L :P
Aiden699
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Aiden699 »

The design of your car exposing your status. I am always been freak about the Ferrari's models. I have Ferrari 458 (In red color). Looking simple but nice car. Love it.

ava-tieman
Last edited by Aiden699 on 29 Oct 2013, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
Aiden
"Everything is ok"
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Murcie_LP640 wrote:A 2000 Subaru Impreza WRX Club Spec Evo 4. My first "real" car ;)
Nice GC8! A lot of my mates have been buying Subarus lately, it's kind of annoying :lol: But I will not go to the dark side!

Still got my blue AW11 turbo, red AW11 auto, and just recently bought a Nissaids R33 GTST (to replace the red AW). No point posting a pic since it looks 100% stock. All I've done so far is install a stereo, turn up the boost to 12psi, blocked the BOV, Blitz cat-back, HICAS delete, and Nismo 2-way LSD. Got a few other things coming like rack spacers, front caster arms, coilovers, and rear subframe spacers.
Good fun to drive and awesome as a daily. Unfortunately though, somebody tried to steal it this morning and busted the door lock :cry: Luckily the alarm scared them off, and that's why I'm wide awake at 8am on a Sunday lol
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Man you guys get the cool GC8's. here in the states the best one we get is the NA 2.5 :(
Instagram @SupraHKS
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Yeah the GC8's were epic, I still think a Forrester Block with GC8 heads is the way to go for serious playtime in them ;)

Well I'm out of RX-7's at the moment and just have a Soarer 2.5TT, but getting rid of that as soon as I managed to get a damn crank angle sensor for it. Looking to get another FC RX-7 at the moment though logic says I shouldn't get a Rotary!

In the meantime the little red Pug 306 GTi-6 is still going like a trooper :)
VICharles
Ricer
Ricer

What car do you drive

Post by VICharles »

you said "that pic is kinda out there. not the pic itself, but the size. its like WHOOOOAAAHHH" -

this was exactly what I thought when I saw it first - its not that big filesizewize but I couldnt be bothered yet to resize it and upload it new. Perhaps I find the time tomorrow. Till then please accept my apologies :embarrasment:

Jester
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Got myself a 2005 Impreza GX 2.0, and I'm currently swapping parts from a 05 WRX, couldn't pay for the STi version, but a WRX will do fine anyways :)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Nice car Xturbo, and also nice plans :)
fantasticmrfox
Ricer
Ricer

Post by fantasticmrfox »

I currently rock a 2010 Honda Civic 1.8L. I love it :)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

And it's almost done: my 05 wrx swap. I'm now currently swapping STi stuff into the car and that may take a lil bit of more time. We have dynoed it and it's reaching the 280hp mark, but my goal is to get 300hp not swapping more parts (my pockets and credit card is really FUBAR). Installed a front mount intercooler as well, it's just a replacement until I get a Perrin one.

Pics later since I am using my Craplaxy s3 lol
jumpstart
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jumpstart »

Currently a Honda Civic 2001, still fairly happy with it, but looking for an upgrade soon.

Return to “The Cars”