Criticize the police cars in Need For Speed UnderCover

2008 Need for Speed Undercover

Do you think EA should abandon CrownVic, Charger, and fabricate police cars?

Yes. CrownVic, Caprice should go away, Charger is also unwelcome.
50%
No. I don't think fabricating police cars has benefits for the game.
50%

Total votes: 6

Phosphorus
Ricer
Ricer

Criticize the police cars in Need For Speed UnderCover

Post by Phosphorus »

EA has already abandoned Ford Crown Victoria P71 & Chevrolet Caprice 91C. And EA has been ignoring Dodge Charger Police Car since 2007. In NFS:MW, NFS:Carbon and NFS:UC, EA only fabricated police cars.

Fabricating Civic Cruiser/Undercover, Fabricating "State Police", Making Nissan GT-R R35 & Porsche Police car, EA really racks its brains to fabricate Police cars. But fabricating police cars doesn't make the game more exciting or interesting. We like NFS:UC because we think police chase is exciting, not the police cars.

Ford Crown Victoria P71 & Chevrolet Caprice 91C are old & clumsy. And Chevrolet stopped producing Caprice/Impala SS in 1996. So many players are not interested in Crown Victoria or Caprice. "how can you catch a street racer with an old Impala SS?"

But there must be some new police car that can replace Crown Victoria & Caprice. That' Dodge Charger, the latest, best police car. Many NFS players want to see Dodge Charger Police Car in NFS:UC.

1998, When NFS:HP was released, there was 1996 Ford Crown Victoria in it.
1999, when NFS:HS was released, there were 1996 Ford Crown Victoria & 1996 Chevrolet Caprice in it.
2002, when NFS:HP2 was released, there was 2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71 in it.
So 2008, when NFS:UC was released, there should have been 2007 Dodge Charger Police Car in it!

But EA ignored them. 2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 should have been both Racing Car & Police Car in NFS:UC. But EA only made Dodge Charger Racing car. Latest Police car has been ignored, the old police cars must been abandoned, too.

EA just ignored these police cars, and racked its brain to fabricate many police cars:

1. The "State Police" The front is like Mustang, the rear is like Challenger. As we know, Challenger is much wider than Mustang. But EA combined them to form this "State Police", we have to say EA is really too clever. And the rims, light bars, body kits are frightening.
If EA really made Mustang Police Car & Challenger Police Car, that's just OK. But I don't know why EA must make some car that make people surprised and feel anomaly.

2. "State Police" has "Source", but the Civic Cruiser even has no "Source". If we want to say something good about it, we can say nothing better than "It looks like Crown Victoria". Civic/Cruiser is not Crown Victoria, it's much smaller & lighter, and it's much more ugly than Crown Victoria.
In USA is OK. But in China, many people say "Civic Cruiser is Crown Victoria"

3. There're really a few (Only a few) Corvette, Mustang, Camaro police cars. But NFS:UC even abandoned Corvette & Pontiac GTO police car. NFS:UC used Porsche 911 Turbo & Nissan GT-R R35 as police cars.
Dodge has the most advanced police car now, but EA ignored it and made anomaly Nissan & Porsche Police Cars.
There's a joke. A clown decided to buy some fruit. He saw a supermarket but he didn't enter. Then he went into a gun shop and ask "Hello, could you please give me some Banana?"
EA is just like this clown.

Few people criticize the NFS:UC police cars, but nobody likes these fabricated police cars!

Fabricating so many police cars has no benefit for the game. EA should let Dodge Charger police car be seen in the game.
That will make both Dodge & NFS players happy. And EA'd better not forget Crown Victoria P71 & Chevrolet Caprice 91C.
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Criticize the police cars in Need For Speed UnderCover

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

I think the cars are fine the way they are. The Crown Victoria however, is essential.

And I definitely don't want any more UC criticism, I just want to forget about it and move on to SHIFT.
Phosphorus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Phosphorus »

Dodge Charger SRT-8 is the most advanced police car
However, I still miss them.
I hope they can appear in NFS14

:(

Phosphorus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Phosphorus »

It seems that there're really some people hate "3C" (CrownVic, Caprice, Charger) police cars very much.
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RazTaz11 »

They need to keep Gallardo...add Reventon 8)

Return to “Undercover”