19%

Total votes: 16

Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Street Kings

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:ah, i see

and, can you send me the settings for your 911 via a PM? I really need in-depth tuning advice!?
I killed Rudy Chen with an untuned 911 on that track.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

untuned? as in all stage 3 but no tuning?

well, that might work, but I need the cash still...
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:untuned? as in all stage 3 but no tuning?

well, that might work, but I need the cash still...
Yeah, stage 3... well, my car was running stage 4... and no nitro. I still murdered Rudy Chen by miles. Sector Shootout, Time Trials... he was dead either way.

You seem to be totaling Karol Monroe's car a lot. If you want to, sell that and you've got a bit of cash for a stock 911. If not, sell something like a 240SX or any Battle Machine prize cars. You could seel about 3-6 of them, and then you've got enough for a 130K 911.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

um, yes, but how's monroe got anything to with 911s? And if you'd read carefully, i've already got one! all i need are the mods, so thereyou go!
oh snap
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

well for me, the grip king was the most difficult as it was the most boring to beat. the drift king gives a good fight what so ever. drag king is a cake and the speed king got totaled in every race! so my vote is to the DK
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:um, yes, but how's monroe got anything to with 911s? And if you'd read carefully, i've already got one! all i need are the mods, so thereyou go!
Oh, I didn't read carefully. What I mean is, sell Monroe's Mustang, get a Supra and put some money into that and the rest into the 911. You only need some tuning and stage 2 parts to make the 911 a good contender. i like making my gear ratios like a staircase, except with the sixth gear stock. Car loses too much power otherwise.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

hmmm, i started a second career quite a while ago, and i'm trying to get to the drift king. I'm still on the first noisebomb race day with a all-stage-2 rx-8. how many points do you need for each drift king race?

and as for the Turbo, would you replace a 606hp Viper for speed or a EvoX/R35 for grip?
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:hmmm, i started a second career quite a while ago, and i'm trying to get to the drift king. I'm still on the first noisebomb race day with a all-stage-2 rx-8. how many points do you need for each drift king race?

and as for the Turbo, would you replace a 606hp Viper for speed or a EvoX/R35 for grip?
Hmm, I'd say 3,500 points is a safe bet.

The EVO X can actually hold its own on all tracks, provided you keep the wide body kit way from the car. Then its handling is for crap, so trash your beloved Viper and dump the Porsche in its place. If you have the cash, don't replace them at all and buy two 911s, but I'm assuming you only got money for one.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

damn! I knew there was something funny about the steering of my Evo! so, the bodykit's to blame, eh?

And you would be correct in thinking that I only have enough for 1 Turbo at the moment, but making progress in noisebomb (up to the 2nd race day) gets my alot of cash...

haven't sold the viper yet, still have both cars in speed...
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:damn! I knew there was something funny about the steering of my Evo! so, the bodykit's to blame, eh?

And you would be correct in thinking that I only have enough for 1 Turbo at the moment, but making progress in noisebomb (up to the 2nd race day) gets my alot of cash...

haven't sold the viper yet, still have both cars in speed...
Yeah, keep the WBK away from your EVO X. Ryo Watanabe's EVO can't turn if its life depended on it.

Most RWD cars are real squirelly on speed tracks. Does your Viper show the slightest signs of getting raped by lowly Ivan Tarkovsky and Paul Trask? Ditch that, get a 911, upgrade that to the max and kill them like you'd kill some poor bastard in a dark alley.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

um, i'll try that, but no, i've never gotten 'raped' by anybody, the furthest i've lost by is about 3 seconds, or about 50km/h, but that being said i don't usually finish the race...

so, you think i need 2 Turbos? Maybe...
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:um, i'll try that, but no, i've never gotten 'raped' by anybody, the furthest i've lost by is about 3 seconds, or about 50km/h, but that being said i don't usually finish the race...

so, you think i need 2 Turbos? Maybe...
Yes, two Turbos will do the trick. 3 seconds is too much when it comes to AI, and what you said about not finishing the race... the Turbo is very stable and turns only when you want it to. What do you think I've got a showroom garage full of Turbos (and anything that murders the Apex Slide and Rudy Chen in one go) for, anyway?
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

ah, i had thought that they were all the same car, but just modified again and again...
oh snap
scorchex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scorchex »

drift king by and australian kilometre he took me ages but i was using the potiac gto that i won and then i tried a viper that sucked. so i bought a lotus elise and after thet i got >4500 in each event against him/her/it. :lol:
In life go as fast as you can, cut corners and cheat, if you crash and burn too bad!
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

australian kilometer what???

I've figured out one thing-the drift king's car is the only one worth having as the M3 is shiznit, GTO is shiznit and the GT can't control itself. WTF!!!
oh snap
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Nuh-uh, the M3 isn't shiznit, you just can't use it properly obviously...

I've gotten better scores than my RX7 in the E92.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

What, Ray Krieger's car? I meant it's shiznit compared to my 911 Turbo, Evo X and R35 in grip. I didn't say anything about drift... :wink:
oh snap
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

No you said drift king's car so I thought you meant drift.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

OK, this is what I meant-out of the king's cars, Kimura's car is the only one worth having, as Ray Kreiger's M3 is shiznit, NateDenver's GTO is even more incredibaly shiznit, and Karol Monroe's Mustang is an out-of-control monster.
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Join the club... and I didn't even use Kimura's car for anything. Denver's GTO is a monster in player control, I'll admit. Awful handling as you said though, Rudy Chen should be the Grip king instead of Ray Krieger, what with Krieger unable to keep up with even Joe Tackett and Monroe's car is history compared to today's drag Supras...
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

yes, about the supras, in real life, do you think they will really be faster than 911 Turbos, Murcielagos, Evos, R35s and Gallardos across the strip? I mean, you have this japanese RWD car with (compared to the above) pretty dismal power. BUT, somehow, slap a few "stage 3" parts onto it, and you'll have a giant slayer. I mean, even with stage 3 parts on my Turbo, it still can't really manage the times achieved by my Supra. HOW???

and, yes back to my old rant-75% of all the king cars are shiznit-Karol-25%, Ray-25%, Nate-25%. I don't even know how good ryo's car is yet...
oh snap
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Striker94 wrote:yes, about the supras, in real life, do you think they will really be faster than 911 Turbos, Murcielagos, Evos, R35s and Gallardos across the strip? I mean, you have this japanese RWD car with (compared to the above) pretty dismal power. BUT, somehow, slap a few "stage 3" parts onto it, and you'll have a giant slayer. I mean, even with stage 3 parts on my Turbo, it still can't really manage the times achieved by my Supra. HOW???

and, yes back to my old rant-75% of all the king cars are shiznit-Karol-25%, Ray-25%, Nate-25%. I don't even know how good ryo's car is yet...
it's crap...
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:yes, about the supras, in real life, do you think they will really be faster than 911 Turbos, Murcielagos, Evos, R35s and Gallardos across the strip? I mean, you have this japanese RWD car with (compared to the above) pretty dismal power. BUT, somehow, slap a few "stage 3" parts onto it, and you'll have a giant slayer. I mean, even with stage 3 parts on my Turbo, it still can't really manage the times achieved by my Supra. HOW???

The game's unrealistic. Unless you slapped a Turbo body on the Supra's drag chassis, the Supra will eat the Turbo on the strip. I've heard of 6 sec RX-7s IRL.

Oh, and without that WBK, Ryo's car might be some good... it can't turn for shiznit. Pain in the ass passing a car as wide as Rudy Chen's with that EVO too.
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RazTaz11 »

I beat Rudy in a 240SX.
NFSTom
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NFSTom »

Speed King, easiest,