Speed @ Nevada

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
teddyprkr
Ricer
Ricer

Speed @ Nevada

Post by teddyprkr »

How many times did it take you to do speed at Nevada?

I just got to the Ryo part and doing speed is so frustrating because the track is already hard but it's even more frustrating watching him get farther and farther with every mistake.

I have a car much like this http://www.hardwarezone.com/ourvoice/bl ... rt-2-Speed evo x with similar tuning and stage 4'd, but what more can I do?
MURD3R3D 0U7
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Speed @ Nevada

Post by Zero260 »

I remember that race... I tried so many times that eventually he totaled himself and I just had to cruise across the line.

I know it sounds cheap, but try giving him a little push into the dirt. :wink:
teddyprkr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by teddyprkr »

Pushing other drivers is usually what ends up getting you totaled. I did some research and realized people say he totals himself over half the time. So fluffyduck it, I'll just make it through and hope he kills himself. haha. it is cheap as hell, yeah, but fluffyduck Nevada and fluffyduck Speed racing and fluffyduck Apex Glide, hah.
MURD3R3D 0U7
awsomusmaximus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by awsomusmaximus »

try the ford gt40 mod the car as best a you can and floor it be warned tho the gt40 is wicked fast and one mistake (or bump) can mean the end. i once barrell rolled in mid air and landed it and keep driving:D!(it was a fluke of epic proportions never to be replicated again:( )
I AM AWSOMUS MAXIMUS! all will bow down before my awsomness!

Return to “ProStreet”