Carbon Trainer That Unlocks All Cars In CarLot: Bonus Cars 2

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Carbon Trainer That Unlocks All Cars In CarLot: Bonus Cars 2

Post by GodSpeed »

DownLoading Any Of These Cheats You AGREE Not To Use ONLINE!!!!

Cheating Is Not Intended For ONLINE PLAY!!! ThankYOU!

Need For Speed Carbon Collector's Edition V1.2 Trainer +XI
By gnagna2000

DeSCRiPTion

Fixed Sixth build, report bugs to gnagna2000@hotmail.com
This trainer is only for Collector's Edition v1.2

In the last trainer, the Always Win Race doesn't work well
for Canyon Races: now, just fall off of the cliff and you'll win.
This build allow you to unlock Bronze/Silver/Gold Races
in Challenge Series, even if you lose.
Obviously, you'll lose in Checkpoint if you're not making it in time.

Features:
- Ability to edit your cash
- Ability to get an instant speed up and instant break and jump
- Infinite NOS, Speedbreaker and Crew member availability
- Win any race (see notes above)
- No more Falling Behind in Canyon Races
- Blind/Crazy Cops
- Never busted
- Unlock normal stuff in game (series cars and upgrades)
- Unlock EVERYTHING in game, you can drive Audi R8, Pagani Zonda, etc.
even in Career Mode
- Ability to save up to 7 locations to warp instantly to the saved
More explanations in trainer (F1)

Fixed Warp loading values correctly

Edit: compatibility issue
If the trainer is not starting, set the compatibility to Windows 95/98
Thanks to djrazor@hotmail.com

Trainer temporarily removed as we have been asked to remove trainers from this website. EA's Request To Many Online Cheaters
Last edited by GodSpeed on 12 Nov 2006, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
????
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ???? »

cool
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

Good job man! did you submit this to Utils & tools too?
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

Rayquaza wrote:Good job man! did you submit this to Utils & tools too?
No I have't Never thought of it till you just did :)

I'll Check into it!

Thankyou,

Rayquaza! Good Idea!
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

"Trainer temporarily removed as we have been asked to remove trainers from this website."

temporarily????man... i love that unlock everything in career option... so when will be released again?
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

This would be really cool for me - I'm struggling with the Challenge series - must have tried silver drift with that MR2 about 100 times so far - just can't make over 90,000 points.

Guess I just suck :oops:
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

DarrenR21373 wrote:This would be really cool for me - I'm struggling with the Challenge series - must have tried silver drift with that MR2 about 100 times so far - just can't make over 90,000 points.

The one using LP640 is probably the hardest drift event in Challenge Series. :lol:
The MR2 one is not that hard. You just need to link up the drift.
I got 12794 and a x12 rating, which is over 100,000 before getting out from the tunnel.
Attachments
nfscarbon048.jpg
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Plus that speed bonus aswell and your an insane drifter
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

so EA asked you to remove this trainer? i think if you remove "Ability to get an instant speed up and instant break and jump and Infinite NOS, Speedbreaker and Crew member availability" or anything that may affect online play, maybe it can pass them.
Matthew
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matthew »

EVO_VIII wrote:
DarrenR21373 wrote:This would be really cool for me - I'm struggling with the Challenge series - must have tried silver drift with that MR2 about 100 times so far - just can't make over 90,000 points.

The one using LP640 is probably the hardest drift event in Challenge Series. :lol:
I got 12794 and a x12 rating, which is over 100,000 before getting out from the tunnel.
I only managed to get close to the points requirement for the Gold Drift event once I started Drifting the LP640 on the starting straight. On my final attempt, I managed to link up 20 odd clean sections before clipping the wall. Once I clipped the wall, I had around 110,000 points, and I managed to bring it home in first with almost 200,000 points. It was the hardest challenge I've come across, and took well over an hour to successfully complete it. Suffice to say that I'm thankful I no longer have to complete it, as I'm still not sure how I managed to actually get as many points as I did. I can only assume that I wasn't losing around 50,000 points every time that I hit a new sector on that final run.

Matt
The King of Kings!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

This is awsome!!! :D

But godspeed can U make a 100% comp savegame(Reward cards etc etc...)It's so hard to get the Eclipse and the Chevelle and the online rewards(''Beat an EA Moderator'')Who Can Do This??Their XP level is far to ours! :(
DeMyX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DeMyX »

EVO_VIII wrote:

YOU ARE MY GOD. CHRIST 12k x 12 on canyon drift? You sick man. Sweet.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

taz947 wrote:This is awsome!!! :D

But godspeed can U make a 100% comp savegame(Reward cards etc etc...)It's so hard to get the Eclipse and the Chevelle and the online rewards(''Beat an EA Moderator'')Who Can Do This??Their XP level is far to ours! :(
You Can unlock all Offline Cards. but not the online ones! you will be banned if you do this most likly. So that isn't going to happen. post it later today
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

no link?

I googled the thing and found one from trainers city, downloaded it, don't know how to use it (never used trainer, just want to unlock all cars), unzipped the files, no explanations, double clicked the executable, the nothing happens, well, a dat file is created with binary code in it, tried to delete it, computer says some other programme or someone else is using it, VERY VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS! I am scanning my computer for viruses and trojan horse now, don't have good feeling though. I strongly advise everyone not to try this at all! not funny!
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

fasttasf wrote:no link?

I googled the thing and found one from trainers city, downloaded it, don't know how to use it (never used trainer, just want to unlock all cars), unzipped the files, no explanations, double clicked the executable, the nothing happens, well, a dat file is created with binary code in it, tried to delete it, computer says some other programme or someone else is using it, VERY VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS! I am scanning my computer for viruses and trojan horse now, don't have good feeling though. I strongly advise everyone not to try this at all! not funny!
Right Click the Trainer. Goto Properties. click the Compatibility TAB. Click the BOX, Run this program in WIN95 Mode. this should help you out.
blue7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by blue7 »

when exactly will it be posted again? i really want it haha... don't worry though -- i won't cheat online because i can't play online (dial-up internet access)
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

blue7 wrote:when exactly will it be posted again? i really want it haha... don't worry though -- i won't cheat online because i can't play online (dial-up internet access)
Unlock All Cars To Garage..

NFS Carbon +XI Trainer by gnagna2000..

this other trainer Unlocks Offline Cards CH +19 Trainer..

This can be used just once. Then save game. use other Trainer XI. When you want new cars or Playing With That New Car This Needs To Be Enabled!..

Trainers are temporarily not allowed on NFSUnlimited

All I can Say Is gamecopyworld.com has everything you need.

I can't even post links to trainers anymore Guys they get removed. So sorry This is all the info I can give, before I get in trouble here, EA don't want any trainers posted to many cheaters online
Last edited by GodSpeed on 14 Nov 2006, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

DeMyX wrote:
EVO_VIII wrote:

YOU ARE MY GOD. CHRIST 12k x 12 on canyon drift? You sick man. Sweet.
I have got a x19 480K total but didn't take a pic :( and No Cheat either
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

GodSpeed wrote:
blue7 wrote:when exactly will it be posted again? i really want it haha... don't worry though -- i won't cheat online because i can't play online (dial-up internet access)

This can be used just once. Then save game. use other Trainer XI. When you want new cars or Playing With That New Car This Needs To Be Enabled!..

about that unlock all cards trainer, is it on trainerscity? what's the name for it? i missed free roam chanllage card... and i don't want to start career...
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

spectre01 wrote:
GodSpeed wrote:

about that unlock all cards trainer, is it on trainerscity? what's the name for it? i missed free roam chanllage card... and i don't want to start career...
cheathappens.com trainers unlock reward cards.

the other trainers get from gamecopyworld.com XI trainer it is the same one as on trainercity the +10 but this one is newer and dosn't unlock reward cards just all the cars

No More Trainer Links Will Be Posted !!!!! you have all the info now
yammer_y2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yammer_y2 »

EA sure is troublesome. why don't they just find a way to block trainers online instead of disallowing us to download them for offline use?

using trainers offline is fun, isnt it?
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

yammer_y2 wrote:EA sure is troublesome. why don't they just find a way to block trainers online instead of disallowing us to download them for offline use?

using trainers offline is fun, isnt it?
I am Sure EA is working on it for the first patch release, this is most likly one of the many reasons it's not released yet.
audi urquattro
Stock
Stock

Re: Carbon Trainer That Unlocks All Cars In CarLot: Bonus Cars 2

Post by audi urquattro »

thank you
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Carbon Trainer That Unlocks All Cars In CarLot: Bonus Cars 2

Post by Andre_online »

Wow. You just revived an 8-month old topic. Haha! :P
NFS CARBON
Stock
Stock

Re: Carbon Trainer That Unlocks All Cars In CarLot: Bonus Ca

Post by NFS CARBON »

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS TRAINERS because I don't know from were to download :?: :P

Return to “Carbon”