What is the crappiest car to be in a nfs game so far?...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

It will most likely be a CTS-V
There was or is also a CTS-V as a GT car (ok it looks like a CTS but apart from the looks it's not very close to a normal CTS)
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

BGam-3R wrote:I'm detecting lots of hate towards the Neon from Underground; was I the only person here who went through the entire career mode with it? ;)
Nope, I did too. The Neon didn't have that high top speed, but it had ridiculously good acceleration and was stuck to the road like glue. It's my favourite car of all the nfs games. If you get the vapor body kit and a decent spoiler it even looks good too :P

The Lexus in UG2 is the suckiest car according to me. It was simply the worst in everything. Lowest top speed, lowest acceleration and lowerst handling.
Agent_Orange89
Stock
Stock

Post by Agent_Orange89 »

I don't know why everybody picks on the poor Neon... I used it exclusively in UG1 and was very disappointed when it wasn't in UG2... well, at least I can drive mine anytime I want.

ImageImageImage
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

SRStingray69 wrote:Idiot????? Get your Skyline and come online and race my Vette with your Skyline. We'll do a Canyon, Speedtrap, Sprint and a circuit and we'll see how many you win with the skyline. Miata, Integra, and RX7 crushed that Skyline in NFSU1 and hell even the Mustang crushed it in NFSU2 and it was so crappy it didnt make MW and I got at least 2 cars in Carbon that would blow the dorrs off the Skyline. So before you call some one an idiot. "Put up or shut up".
Hey man don't freakin lose it, geeze.For gods sake I've been called worse than that don't loose your wig (figure of speach), it's not meant seriously or nothin. I don't have a skyline on PC, I have it on my PS2. I only have the PC version for online play. But if you wanna go we can go, just for fun. Not to get revenge or get in no one's face or nothin. I can give you carbon, the skyline was pretty puny in carbon. And on U1, the only reason that was cuz of dont-kno-howz who cant tune a car like that. I won many a races in my skyline in U1.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

From NFS UG to Carbon. The worst cars were the ones that didnt fit the era that it's ment to be.
These cars are the European cars and the US Muscle cars. Excluding the Golf, as that is an European Tuner. These games UG to Carbon were all about ricing out a ride. Which is why they dont fit in them. Everything before these though, it was all fitting, because it wasnt about tuning. Besides I have never heard of someone buying a Galardo and tuning the hell out of it(which would cost tens of thousands for ONE part) and going street racing with it. Muscle cars are not ment to be customized on the outside. It is un-natural. A good muscle car looks great when the body is stock. Simply put. That is my opinion.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Hamann tunes Gallardos very well. Exotics can be tuned, but usually the looks of the car don't change like in Most Wanted and Carbon, just the engine and other important parts change.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Agent_Orange89 wrote:I don't know why everybody picks on the poor Neon... I used it exclusively in UG1 and was very disappointed when it wasn't in UG2... well, at least I can drive mine anytime I want.

ImageImageImage
*cough* rice *cough*.........errrmm...my bad...something got stuck on my throat and I must be craving for some fried rice. I bet that wing makes your Neon go zoom zoom and even beat a Ferrari, no?
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

it'll be pretty stupid to compare a economical american family sedan to a ferrari eh? :?
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

donaldgladden wrote:...a economical american family sedan ...
*has nothing else to say*
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I don't know if you noticed.....but I was being sarcastic...I thought I made it pretty obvious. Ah well, next time I'll type in big bold letters..."SARCASM"...

Anyways...the Neon is still the worst...I think.....I mean...the SUVs in UG2 were in a league of their own...
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

Who me? No dude, I think we're on the same page.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

TheStig wrote:He mate don't be so hostile!! OK?
Yeah for Online gaming nothing beats the Z06 in Carbon, but that doesn't mean it's the best car for someone. cause you have to do a perfect race or you will most likely loose the race when you crash or even hit a wall with a Vette. and alot of other cars where much more forgiving then the Vette. ok they wheren't as fast in topspeed and acc. but made up for it abit with handling.
And stuff like that only is important of you want to win online.
100% agreed. The Z06 handles horribly. I only use the Vette for Speedtrap races and couple of Sprint tracks. But I just don't know how the heck the higher OXP people can use the Vette and win sooo many races. I get jealous of them sometimes. ;)
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

Yeah, it seems like if you know how to tune it and it meshes with your driving style, that car is just stupid fast. I've never had much luck with it myself, but then, I'm not real big on assout handling.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
ccrst92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ccrst92 »

THE worst car in any NFS is the Lincoln Navigator. OK, the SUVs are bad, but this is the worse. And the Corvette Z06, it rules! If you tune is properly, you can hit 403 km/h on bits of the freeway WITHOUT NOS and when leaving from a drafter's draft you can hit about 450 without any cheating. Still, any car can be worst or best as long as you can or can't drive it or make it look good.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

oh yes, the Z06 sucked the big one. you could barely take a turn w/out having to use speedbreaker. probably would be one of the best for drag races.
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

true... but all muscle cars are like that.... they're only good for drag like u said fishwhiz
Explicit signature removed.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

Not to be a jerk, but in all fairness they are as good or as bad as the skill of the driver. I'm not much good with it, but there's no small amount of NFS records with the ZO6.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

actually i have a non-uploaded Z06 in Carbon that looks like the blue devil model. if you set the parts just right you won't even hit a wall. it's all a matter of how you use your brakes and when you start turning into a corner. NFS may be an arcade style game, but you still need to use your brakes and enter turns from the far side. the Corvette is probably my favorite car to race. i also have a Viper and an '08 Challenger that can out-handle the EVO IX. but like JBearSVT said, it's all a matter of how good you are with a certain car and how well you tune it.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

^ i agree the corvette and the viper handle really well if you know how to handle them. its all about braking and throttle
DarkestDream
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DarkestDream »

The crappiest car... let's see:
nfshp2: Mercedes AMG
nfsu: Nissan Sentra
nfsu2: Nissan Sentra, Toyota Corrola AE86,
nfsmw: Audi A6,
nfsc: 1971 Dodge Challenger
You don't have to agree with this but this is my opinnion
God bless cars, speed, adrenaline...
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

I'll disagree to agree. Which is like agreeing to disagree, but making much less sense.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
GTO Racer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GTO Racer »

gatman105 wrote:
Glopaticki wrote:hmmm......what i found stupid was in MW there was the Pontiac GTO and the Vauxhall VXR same bloody car!! Why not add Holden Monaro GTO in for good measure. And yes that Toyota sucked, through in a series one rx7 over that.
Yh, they just wasted time putting the same car in twice!

your wrong..... the pontiac GTO is the american version of the HOLDEN monaro,they took ther design from holden and changed it up a little.vauxhaul monaro vxr is great britian versian of gto.if u want to see the differance go to this link for

monaro
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/vau ... ro_vxr.asp

and this one for gto
http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/8 ... photo.aspx

look at differences,they are grills,rear bumpers,front bumpers,spoiler,spoiler position,rims,

only thing the same is the hood scoops,the front lights,rear lights,and were the license plate goes and little things like that

PS:You Just Got Schooled By The GTO Master,I KNow Maby A Little To Much! :D [-X :twisted:
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

...and the entire drive train. It is essentially the same car, enough so that including both was redundant.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

GTO Racer wrote:
gatman105 wrote:
Glopaticki wrote:hmmm......what i found stupid was in MW there was the Pontiac GTO and the Vauxhall VXR same bloody car!! Why not add Holden Monaro GTO in for good measure. And yes that Toyota sucked, through in a series one rx7 over that.
Yh, they just wasted time putting the same car in twice!

your wrong..... the pontiac GTO is the american version of the HOLDEN monaro,they took ther design from holden and changed it up a little.vauxhaul monaro vxr is great britian versian of gto.if u want to see the differance go to this link for

monaro
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/vau ... ro_vxr.asp

and this one for gto
http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/8 ... photo.aspx

look at differences,they are grills,rear bumpers,front bumpers,spoiler,spoiler position,rims,

only thing the same is the hood scoops,the front lights,rear lights,and were the license plate goes and little things like that

PS:You Just Got Schooled By The GTO Master,I KNow Maby A Little To Much! :D [-X :twisted:
But you can tell that they are both derived from the Holden, and as you said most of the changes are comestic which won't really count once you put the customised bodykits. I think they should have just picked one and left that space for another car.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

DarkestDream wrote:
nfsmw: Audi A6,

You don't have to agree with this but this is my opinnion
Hmm it might be your opinion, and I agree a car that isn't even in the game mut be the crappiest car ever.

(in other words there is no Audi A6 in MW.)

Return to “Carbon”