How to accumulate 50 000 fine?

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

How to accumulate 50 000 fine?

Post by chrismokvack »

I've been trying to unluck 20k bill / wolfshead for ages now. Those are the only reward cards I can't seem to unlock. How are you supposed to be able to gather so much fine?

This screenshot below shows the result from a car-chase that lasted for well over 20 minutes. I hit every car and object I was able to. Crashed into as many police cars as possible. And the result was: 3150. Not even a tenth of what I need. Looks like I get about 250 for every infraction? I'd have to do almost 200 infractions in other words? I can't believe with all the crashing, speeding and off-roading I did in that chase, I only got 12. Or actually, I suppose I only got 4, and those other 8 are from other chases I've escaped from? Do I have to go for a 5-hour chase or what? There has to be a simpler way! :( Also, do I actually need to get caught to accumulate that fine, or is it enough to sort of gather it up and then escape the chase? 50 000 is a lot of money after all. ^_^

Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: How to accumulate 50 000 fine?

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

From my recolection I think it's an accumulation of previous chases, implied above by the "unserved infractions" as apposed to the "Infractions this Pursuit"
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

Huh what? 1050 for infractions this pursuit and 2100 for infractions previous pursuits that I escaped, that's what I said too. But I still haven't got an answer to my question "How to accumulate 50 000 fine?"
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Oh well were you busted recently before the above pursuit? The unserved infractions would be from the last time you got busted, so it's not from your very first pursuit.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

What? I never got busted before. I escaped every single pursuit before that one.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

had you been playing long? In the background it looks as though you've still got a AR Brera, a starter car for exotics.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

Ye, I've almost completed the career. I just have the final race with Darius left I believe. I drive the Alfa because I don't want to get any impound strikes on my good cars ^_^
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

turn off autosave and use your good cars see if you can get a better result :wink:
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

How would that help me. Even if I turn the autosave off I need to get busted to get that fine right? So if I finally get enough fine, I have to get busted and get that impound strike. If I don't save, the fine will be gone. If I save, I will still have the impound strike.

And why would that make any difference? It's not about how fast you drive, is it? <_< Except you could possibly get an extra infraction for speeding.

After completing the challenge where you are supposed to escape a pursuit with a dump truck, escaping from those level 5 police vehicles with a stock tier 1 car is childsplay. I can make the pursuit last as long as I want, but I really did think 20 minutes would be enough. And I don't think I have the patience for driving around for 3 hours, even if I can actually evade the police for that long.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

I don't think that the speed itself helps just give it a try mate and the reasoning for turning autosave off is so that if you get busted with a good car you can just go from your last save and not lose the car.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

I think I've figured it out now.

You can only get 1 of each type of infraction in a single pursuit.

speeding
excessive speeding
hit n' run
ramming police vehicle
offroading
evading custody
damage to property

Max 7 in other words.

So you need to get all 7 infractions, escape the pursuit and then repeat procedure a shiznit of times without getting busted inbetween. Every time your "unserved infractions" will increase with 7 (or whichever amount of infractions you did), which will increase the fine.

Also you don't actually need to get busted, because I unlocked the 20k bill reward card without getting busted. So it's enough to gather those unserved infractions. Now I just need another 30k hehe.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

good for you lol we took our time but we've got there :lol:
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

Hmm... this is weird...

I managed to unlock the wolfshead reward card, but when I tried getting busted afterwards I only had a fine of 39 600.

So maybe the fine thing is something completely different? Oh heck who gives a darn... I unlocked the stupid reward card, that's all that matters! x)

heutenitaz
Stock
Stock

Post by heutenitaz »

I have one solution if you don't want to pay any type of fine for challenges or race. You have to just close the game when it shows you have to pay this much money. After restart the game you can see the account money is remaining same what you earned early before playing last game.
This is due to not saving the record into your database. when you close game then it stops the all data storing from there.

Return to “Carbon”