new patch for need for speed carbon?

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
bjee4
Stock
Stock

new patch for need for speed carbon?

Post by bjee4 »

hi,

today i wanted to play online , (since 1 year i did nt play) , and i cannot find a race , seems like nobody online, there is a new patch for need for speed carbon? i already get the 1.3 patch and i get a windows xp.

can someone please help me?

thanks .
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: new patch for need for speed carbon?

Post by Andre_online »

Hi! Welcome to the boards!

OK, first you gotta know that Carbon has been on the market about 3 years ago, coming 4. So, within this time, some people have already moved on to games which have been released after Carbon, such as ProStreet and Undercover. Plus, the online servers for PC have pretty much screwed up this cpuple of months, and that definitely have deterred Carbon players to come back.

In spite of this, there are still people playing online, and that person is me. I can hook you up to a couple of friends online whom I've been racing online with for about a year plus. They're great people. My username, should you need to find me, is 'Andreon5'. :)

And about the patch, 1.3 is the one to use if you're on XP. You're fine there. Do let me know which time zone you're at if you wanna have a race or two. I'm still quite active on Carbon. :)
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

i figured i had to ask...how are you guys playing online Carbon since servers are closed?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Servers are not completely closed. If they are, EA would make an announcement. So far, I haven't seen any.

Although I have to point out, creating rooms isn't as easy as it used to be. Unfortunately, creating rooms today is virtually impossible for some reason. There are still people playing online though, and I do know of a few. :)
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

heh i gotta try and race a bit, because so far it gave nothing(tried to get online really alot, trust me...)

a bit offtopic but...dont want to make a new thread for it.
nvm... found it.

Return to “Carbon”