Help in NFSUG drifting

2003 Need for Speed Underground
user64fx
Stock
Stock

Help in NFSUG drifting

Post by user64fx »

Hello, this is my first time I post over here.

So, here is the problem. In Underground mode, there is a magazine cover that I need to unlock, which is magazine cover #22, to beat a drift record in Hard mode.

Well, I'm in race #104 in Underground mode (Drift Track 8 ) and I really want to unlock the cover. The requirement is to get more than 170k points in a single lap (169,177 points to be exact).

However, I just can't drift. I've been trying different cars, RX-7, MX-5, 240SX, Imprezza and different performance upgrade. I even watched many Youtube videos but I still can't get it. The problem is my hands eye coordination. I can get enough points to win (maximum 50k points per lap) but not enough to beat the record.

So, I would like to ask someone in the forum if they could help me out whereby I send my save file and you help me to complete the drift challenge in Underground mode Hard.

Please reply here if you are interested in helping me out. Thanks.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Help in NFSUG drifting

Post by Kaerar »

Looks like you need to practice more. The MX-5 is the most forgiving of the drifters, the RX-7 one of the best but twitchy on the limit. Imprezza is pretty good as is the 240, but neither come close to the MX or RX. The only thing that will make you Hand Eye co-ordination better is by practice.

Hell I have managed to continually drift 6 laps of the longest drift track. I'm sure you can manage it with the right amount of practice.
user64fx
Stock
Stock

Re: Help in NFSUG drifting

Post by user64fx »

So, if you could drift continuously, can you please help me? I've been playing NFS for a few years now and I don't really like drift races. That said, since I've been playing it for few years, I been practicing a lot and still can't beat the record. I mean, I could win enough points just to win the race but not enough to beat record.

So, can you help me? I send you my save file, drift in one race and unlock the magazine cover and then send the file back. Is that alright with you?

Return to “Underground”