Porsche 2000

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Porsche 2000

Post by Gavh2 »

So, I am still busy with my DVD cover project (took a back seat while I finished my studies this year). The covers are nearing completion but, there is still a lot of work to do. I am now busy with the NFS Porsche 2000 cover. Its pretty much done but, I have to try replicate the screenshots somehow. Below you will see my progress on the cover and below that is a crop of the original rear cover showing the screenshots (crop form MobyGames cover I downloaded):

Below is the screenshots I have tried to replicate. They are close but, I'm not happy with them. For some reason I don't "see" on my screen what the screenshots show. They show more detail as in the shot of the steering wheel. I can only see half the steering wheel in the game :( Plus I can't find some of the locations... I've had a go at replicating screenshots 1, 2, 3 and 7.

In the ideal world I'd be able to get the original artwork emailed to me from EA [-o< Uh, yeah, probably not going to happen. Does anyone think what I am attempting is even possible? Any help on this would REALLY be appreciated!!! :)

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”