NFS Porsche 2000 - How to get access to more tracks ?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
p993targa
Stock
Stock

NFS Porsche 2000 - How to get access to more tracks ?

Post by p993targa »

Some great utils here but can't find one that will allow me to get access to additional tracks ? Have added cars to my profile, but how to you add tracks ?
Any help , please !!!!!!!
Thanks
Mark

Post by Guest »

When you advance an era in the evolution mode, you get more tracks.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Isn't there any other way that you can add or change tracks to nfs 5 without doing it manually. I know of the car adder for the game which is great but am unaware of anything for tracks. Hopefully, someone will develop a game manager like the one for nfs 3 which did it all for u at the press of a button. It also avoided files being put in the wrong spot because the readme files were not in English.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

There are some cars for download which also have a complete carear.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

True Koffy but that sort of defeats the purpose of having it if it stops you playing the car you want in career mode?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Then just play the game and don't ask for patches. :P
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

I think this "Saved Game Generator" gives you access to all the tracks.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Thanks SuperRacer for the generator providing access to all tracks.

Koffy, people come on to the site and enter the forums to find out about new tools, patches etc for the game. Having an understanding of them is of importance so that you know whether or not to download it. To rhink that people aren't going to ask is a bit daft hey?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Rouge, I said that because you seem to contradict yoursef. At first you recommended a patch, and then said that dowloading complete careears, "it stops you playing the car you want in career mode".
Patches and other hacks are made in order to skip steps, make things easier and changing the game. If what you really want is to play the game as it was thinked you shouldn't use patches (that was what I meant with "dont ask for patches").
I use patches, but I know that it is "cheating". If i really like a game, I play it like it sould be done. (As an example, I played the whole NFSPU three times, no cracks, patches or cheats, cause I stupidly lost/erased/overwrit the savegames).
I hope you understand what I meant.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Yeah Koffy, I understand where you are coming from and also completed NFS 5 a couple of times before downloading patches such as the nocd one etc. It wasn't meant to sound like a contradiction in what I said because I have had a look at some to know what they do so that I can offer suggestions to others in the forums that might like to. Once I know what they do I often erase them and keep on playing. I like to know what they do before recommending them to others.

I do though enjoy racing downloaded cars that I got off the net as they have better skins, performance and handling than the originals. So I guess you can say I'm a cheat too which ain't an insult at all gathering that we all come to sites like this to get the lastest cars. What I was trying to say in the earlier post is that those cars which have save games included means that when you enter the player you find that the missions and evolution have often been completed by them and that means you can only straight race. The game tells you to create a new player which means you can't use the car. That's what was meant by saying "it stops you playing the car you want in career mode".

Is file-editor a way to avoid this??
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Thanx for your understanding.

The car editor can do it, if you are an experienced user, cause you will have to re-create the car in the new career or your own.
To copy cars to another save exactly as it was in the careear you dowloaded you should use CarSuite.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

My talents in using the tools to design cars is pretty crap and don't I know it. I guess the best way for me is to avoid the cars which contain such savegames and therefore don't need to edit anything.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

CarSuite is very simple. Just select a source file, a destination file and move the cars from one list to the other.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Koffy, I can't even get the nfs 4 car manager to work despite downloading the fix. The one's for 3 and 5 are simple but this one just doesn't want to work.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

I couldn't also, it says there is a file missing.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Mine did nothing when I tried pressing buttons to change categories of cars. Failed miserably and CarSuite would probably be the same. Just ain't got the touch...LOL
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

I don't think CarSuit has that kind of problem. It worked fine when I used it.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”