What steering wheels work for NFSHP2?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
CowboySlick05
Stock
Stock

What steering wheels work for NFSHP2?

Post by CowboySlick05 »

I wanna buy a steering wheel to enhance my gameplay for NFSHP2 but don't know which one to buy. Which steering wheels work with NFSHP2 and what do I need to do to get it to work properly? Thanx! 8)
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

You should ask EA for compatibility, couse the can give you more accurate answer. If you ask people here some fans of one steering wheel will recommend you one as the baest, and others another.
I know the forum is for making questions, but if you raelly want to know how many sheeps are there in a field, you should ask the sepperd, not the neighbour.

P.D.: I thought that read ment: DANGER!!! Get Fast Out Of Here!
CowboySlcik05

Thanx

Post by CowboySlcik05 »

Thanx for the advice Koffy, I am gonna ask EA tomorrow and find out everything I can about the compatability.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

The other way would be to look at the wheels you can afford and chose which offers the best options. Heck, if you don't find it as compatible as you hoped then take it back and exchange it for another brand/type. It happens here in Oz often as long as you keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Rouge has a point there.

You could also make a list of the things you want the wheel to have (ForceFeedback, gearbox-alike stick, etc.) and then compare the products and prices over the internet. I'm shure that way you will find what you want.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Your right there Koffy, the net is another suggestion but I'm a bit skeptical about paying via credit card on the net with the high hacker crime and all. On the net you will definitley be able to research them better than in a shop but then I'd go and purchase it where I could have it straight away and don't have to wait. I guess my patience ain't that good then hey??
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Yes, you are right about those pirates, but I was trying to say tha he should compare products over the net, and then go buy them in the store.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

I thought so, but had friends buying stuff over the net and had their computers hacked into whilst on chat lines. The hacker turned their screen upside down etc whilst talking to them. Fortunately, they had removed all data for banking etc. You never know with the bastards out there.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Yes, internet is not safe enough like to be displaying such an information.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

I don't know how some ppl can be so trusting of the net and do it on a regular basis without realising that someone can wipe your account or take your identity.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Whell, thanx to Bill Gates and his Everione-Can-Use-A-Computer maketing strategy, you have thousends of people surfing over the internet who don't know a shiznit how all this works. They don't know that there are so many pirates, hackers and crackers, and what they are able to do, so when the E-store says that buying over the internet is "safe and easy" they just belive it.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”