Hot Pursuit 2 weather?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
jrharder
Stock
Stock

Hot Pursuit 2 weather?

Post by jrharder »

I was just reading on the EA website and found that there is supposed to be different weather in Hot Pursuit 2. I've been playing HP2 for quite a while now and have yet to see any weather occur. It's always sunny and clear. Is there some kind of setting that I'm missing to turn this feature on? I've looked around the options menus and can't seem to find anything.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Unfortunately, it's not in the PC version. I'm pretty sure they included it in the PS2 version.
jrharder
Stock
Stock

jrharder

Post by jrharder »

Well, that kinda sucks. What was EA thinking when they did that? I suppose the "2 Player split screen play" is also only on the console versions or is there a way to do that with the PC version?
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Well, if you can't find it in the PC version, then it probably isn't there. All these features are missing because the PC, Xbox, and GameCube versions were developed by EA, while the PS2 version was made by Black Box.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Just the latest in a line of screw ups that EA have done with the latest of the nfs series. Hey, you never know give it time and someone might be able to make a hack for adding it?? Until such time we're all stuck with the same conditions.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”