Creating an awesome American car for a favor.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
Viper

Creating an awesome American car for a favor.

Post by Viper »

If there's anyone willing to make an awesome American car for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 for me to download, please write back saying yes, and if not, reply saying no.

Description: Can you try make it a New Viper with better performance, not like an impossible speed though, ( like 0-60 in 3 seconds, 0-100 in 6 seconds, or less, and the MAX SPEED of 215, or 225), the color Red, Silver, or any color that looks nice (not PINK please) with FANGS in the front bumper, big muflers in the back and muflers that are pointing up on both sides of the car, big tires (not that big) in the back and the same tires in the front (or not if it doesn't look good), and a nice side skirt.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

PS. If VIPER_GTS is reading this, my bad on writing this kind of the same as the other one. You never told me what scratched car meant.

PS. If it's not too hard, can you try to make it look WOW, really cool. Kind of like The Dodge Viper Evo (that's orang), or BETTER. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
rEMEMBER, NFS HP2
Viper

Making an awesome American Car.

Post by Viper »

The Viper doesn't have to be new, just look cool like the car in http://WWW.NFSCARS.NET, The 100TT Viper.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

please don't keep posting the same questions in new topics, i have answered in the other topic. the reason i did not reply is because i did not see it untill i woke up.

we too have to sleep :P

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”