Need For Speed 6

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
ltholmsy

Post by ltholmsy »

i got the game and i was disapointed for 1 thing the exit back and next buttons in nearly all menus are invisible and i cant figger out how to fix that and also int he car select screen the cars are allways white with a slight bit of color untill u start racing the car has no color also when i got a steering wheel i found in all other nfs games the steering is better but in this it is worse once it starts goin from side to side u have to reset or it is just to hard to rectify

does anyone know how to fix anyof this
esskay
Ricer
Ricer

Post by esskay »

Regarding the menus, buttons and lack of color on the car, sounds like a texture problem. Either you got a bad warez copy or your vidcard drivers aren't up to snuff (could be some settings you need to change on the card).
For the steering, I don't really know because I don't use one. I use a gamepad and haven't had any issues with it. The once-beta now "official" 242 patch is reported to have corrected issues with steering wheels, but the corrections seem limited in their scope. Go to the EA website and visit the NFSHP2 page to find the update. But read the README before you install because it may not apply to your specific brand/model of wheel.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Don't you think the damage of the car is a little "shiznit" in comparison to NFSPU?. In NFSPU I once hit the border of the tunnel in Pirenees, an then, at the garage, i could nearly see a square hole where I had hit the tunnel side.

In NFSHP2, insteased, the damage is allways the same (a slightly bended hood). :? Is worst than NFSHP!

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”