Need NFS PU Cheats

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
Rich

Need NFS PU Cheats

Post by Rich »

Hey Folks! At one time I finished PU to where I had all the cars and tracks. Due to the fact that my computer died, I've had to reinstall the game on my new system. I don't want to start all over! Is there a cheat that will let me have all cars and tracks, and also race against other cars. I know I can use the "Peer To Peer" mode, but that only lets you race by yourself. Please email me at torichg@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

To unlock all cars and track, download Megacheat from our nfspu cheats page.

What do you mean by race with other cars? In single player mode you can set how many opponents will there be. Peer to Peer as you mentioned it is only used in multiplayer games and will work when there are two computers connected via the internet, modem or local network.
Erix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Erix »

I think he means that when you choose p2p without connecting, you have access to all the cars and tracks but there are no opponents.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Thanks for the info! I downloaded the mega-cheats, it's in a Zip file right now. The probem is I can't figure out how to use this cheat. I tried to find some info on it, but it doesn't seem like there is any. Also, of the 3 files that I unzipped, Windows can't seem to read them. The readme doesn't have much info. So close.......
Erix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Erix »

You should extract the files to:
Need for speed - Porsche Unleashed (or 2000)/SaveData
When you start the game you select 3nfs5 from the profiles menu.

Post by Guest »

Hey Erix! I guess I'm a moron. I really can't figure this out. I have a Win Zip file on my desktop. When I extract it, Win Zip does it's thing, but the only file that has "Save Data" in it is unreadable in Windows. I even saved it as "Need for speed - Porsche Unleashed (or 2000)/SaveData", but it won't let me use "Save Data". Usually Win Zip either puts whatever it extracts on my HD or there is a file I can use to set-up the download. I Can't find either. When I start the game, there isn't a profile "3nsf5". I tried entering it in the name field, select a picture and click done. I then tried the single player mode, but no luck. Am I not doing the extraction right or just not finding the correct profile? I really appreciate the help!
Erix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Erix »

I think you need some more experience on zipping and unzipping. Winzip opens the zipfile and shows what's inside. When there is no setup included it just unzips the files to a folder called Unzipped. THis is a folder on the HD, it could be C:\unzipped or something. Find that folder and copy and paste the files to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Need for speed Porsche Unleashed\SaveData. That way the files are where they should be.
You can also download my Allcars profile, it contains all cars and tracks. You can dowload it here: Allcars It comes with a setup file that will put all the files where they should be.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”