JPracing 1v1 league

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

JPracing 1v1 league

Post by viper_gts »

if some of you don't know already know...... JPracing hosts a 1v1 league for HP2, which can be found Here.

this is a league system where you're wins are recorded and points giving for a win and a table to show who has the most points.
although there is alot of registered users, there doesn't seem to be any activity.

so if i can find enough interest......i will host a server** every saturday at a suitable time (for most anyway). that way i can also be a witness to results so we can be sure there are no sore losers.

the loser must report the loss on the jpracing site and if he/she does not, jp will be informed and there account most likely removed from the site.

**i currently have broadband (512mb connection), but still suffer from some (not much) lag due to EA's servers not being up to scratch........if some one else with 1mb would like to host that's fine, but if not i will.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Ooops, I did a little mistake with the moving... Wonder who was that stupid to give the same name to 2 different boards. :P

Anyway it'd be nice for you people to participate in this online racing. If there will be anyone interested we could meet online (I will reinstall the game :) and if viper's server lags too much, somebody else could set it up (I have 1024/256 connection, or maybe even superracer).

The next step would then be opening an irc channel so people could meet live.

We'll see how this will go on.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”