motor city

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
flyman

motor city

Post by flyman »

pls let me know if anyone can fix motor city online to a desktop game :(
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

That's impossible, sorry. Too much data is stored on EA's servers.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Some kind soul could hack into the Ea server and get those files.... :roll:
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

It's a little too late, the servers have been shut down ;) Maybe we can get Microsoft to buy out EA and put MCO back online :lol: . But then, NFSU will end up being released exclusively for the Xbox, and we'll have to wait 2 years for its release on PC. (That's what happened to Halo ;))

Post by Guest »

someone was saying that if you could change the reg that you mite beable to sever it we got some of the cars and tracks .i dont now how to hack reg.

Post by Guest »

Right, I read Bobyx message right after. But when I see "shutdown", I do also see "public property", and "no more support" meaning "ABANDONWARE". :wink:

@ Guest: To hack the reg, you can use the regedit.exe, which comes with any Windows. But you ahve to know what the hell you are doing. :wink:
sgtskid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sgtskid »

IT OWULD BE NICE TO JUST HAVE MCO BACK ALL TOGETHER.. i TOO AM A MCO FANATIC AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT BACK ONLINE......
Timmeh
Stock
Stock

Post by Timmeh »

What was MCO like? I always saw it in the store and it looked kinda interesting. Was it just domestic cars only or was there some imports on it as well?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

The cars where 50' to 80' americans. The nic thing about it was that you had lots of parts to replace to build a hotrod. You could change allmos everything in the car mechanik and the where many replacements. You had some cheaper, other not so much, some had more weight than others, and of course the price. I remember not allways the las of the list was the baest. I bought once a distributor which could reach 10000rpm and up to 900hp, which the las item uon the list couldn't do. It was hevier anyway. :wink:

Post by Guest »

thats why it ws best to go with the excaliber
minitrucker
Stock
Stock

Post by minitrucker »

man i loved that game, i really wish that someone could hack the game somehow so we could run it on gamespy or something like that. what level were you guys?? on the name i used most I was a 46 when they shut down
sgtskid
Ricer
Ricer

Re: motor city

Post by sgtskid »

OK guys I am in the hear that MCO may be back. EA is starting NFS wo for pc under the same guide lines as MCO only a heck of a lot bigger server area. and that same server may contain enough space to bring MCO back only better
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

sgtskid wrote:OK guys I am in the hear that MCO may be back. EA is starting NFS wo for pc under the same guide lines as MCO only a heck of a lot bigger server area. and that same server may contain enough space to bring MCO back only better
Now, that HAS to be the oldest post ever revived. 6 years 3 months FTW.
Last edited by Koffy on 19 Feb 2010, 03:44, edited 1 time in total.
sgtskid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sgtskid »

koffy look at the date of the post
Damn you guys are freggin crazy

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”