steering wheel choices.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
eaz135

steering wheel choices.

Post by eaz135 »

hey. im thinking of buying a wheel for my pc and i was thinking if yous could help me choose and list me some important features that the wheel should have. thnx.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

I don't know anything about wheels, but here's a site with reviews of a few of them: http://www.joystickreview.com/wheel/type.asp
Just search on Google for more reviews.
tpiersol
Stock
Stock

Post by tpiersol »

I just picked up a Thrustmaster Nascar Proforce feedback from here.

http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?c ... g%20Wheels

Couldn't beat the price :D

Nice wheel too.

T
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

tpiersol, not a bad looking wheel.. gotta ask though, what is the FFB like. Many of the others including my own thrustmaster wheel doesn't go so great with the nfs series. I found that when I used it the steering was too loose and couldn't turn the car too well. Any suggestions..

Post by Guest »

Don't have much to compare it too. My first wheel is/was a Mad Catz Puma. This one seems ok, steers fine, FF is ok as well. It took some getting used to, as I said my 1st one was the Puma wheel, that one is alittle "sloppy". But I like the Thrustmaster just fine.

T
tpiersol
Stock
Stock

Post by tpiersol »

Anonymous wrote:Don't have much to compare it too. My first wheel is/was a Mad Catz Puma. This one seems ok, steers fine, FF is ok as well. It took some getting used to, as I said my 1st one was the Puma wheel, that one is alittle "sloppy". But I like the Thrustmaster just fine.

T
Posted as "guest". WTH ? :x

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”