Motor City Online Petition Please Help!

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
chevyguy
Stock
Stock

Motor City Online Petition Please Help!

Post by chevyguy »

There is a petition at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/714464566 to be sent to EA after 10,000 signatures. Please help make a difference. Tell your friends, send e-mails, place notices on your web sites just spread the word. This was an important game to the need for speed series that was enjoyed by many. Please take 2 mins. to sign the petition. It is a shame that so many paid $30-50 for a game that can no longer be used. It is too bad that there is not an emulator of somesort to allow the game to be played offline. The game was a blast just to drive around and tinker with the cars. Please help save this amazing game thank you!
Last edited by chevyguy on 28 Feb 2005, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Devils_Nightmare
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devils_Nightmare »

i wonder if this guy signs up with nfsunlimited.net just to do this? (being sarcastic in case you didnt notice) :shock:
chevyguy
Stock
Stock

Post by chevyguy »

I signed up because I waited years for this game to be released. I followed it from the begining when it was originally Need for Speed Motor City. I wasn't happy when they came out and said that it was going to be Motor City Online but still I waited. The game was everything I could have hoped for (except for the online part). I spent more years looking at picture releases in magazines than I did getting a chance playing it. I love classic cars and NFS Underground is not my type of game. This could be the last chance to save this game. I signed up because like many others I hate to see greed get in the way of the voices of devoted fans and customers. I am only trying to make a difference. Thats why I ask for help.
Devils_Nightmare
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devils_Nightmare »

well whatever you signesd up for...this is in the wrong topic, you should put it in off-topic stuff
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

You're 2 years too late. They definitely won't be bringing the game back now. The reason they shut it down in the first place was that it wasn't popular enough, and it sure won't be more popular now.
chevyguy
Stock
Stock

Post by chevyguy »

I'm fully aware of why they shut it down, but nothing ever happens if people don't try. I really don't expect them to turn it back on, but if enough people make enough noise it shows there is intrest and there is no reason why they wouldn't fix the problems of the original and make MCO 2. Finally, I posted this here because it says "general discussion".

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”