Trouble Beating Aki...

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
MJ23
Stock
Stock

Trouble Beating Aki...

Post by MJ23 »

So I've been having some trouble beating ProStreet's drift king, Aki Kumora (SP?). I can wipe the floor with him the first race, but the second track is just so dang hard to get a good score it's embarrassing. Best I can get on that one is 1,500, and that is very rare. I've been trying 2 different cars, the RX-7 and an AE86. Both are maxed out stage 4 parts. I've made the RX-7 very nice tuning wise, and beating Ryo with it wasn't too challenging, only the first one I had trouble with, but then I used NOS off the line to get some good speed in the first corner and came out of the first hairpin with 2,000 points XD . The main problem is that really sharp hairpin, I always end up sliding into the grass...

So basically what I'm asking is if there is a car for drifting that I can EASILY beat Aki with (when tuned well of course) and what can I do to improve my score on the 2nd race.
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Trouble Beating Aki...

Post by speed_man »

Well, i always beat him with a Rx-7.!! :wink:
On the really sharp hairpin...slow down a little and then hit the e-brake, then slam on the gas when you are in a good spot :wink:

See if that works for you
galm66
Stock
Stock

Re: Trouble Beating Aki...

Post by galm66 »

Using The Pontiac Solstice Is great..!!! Even when you didnt customize the handling or engine (eg. First gear, braking etc.)

Return to “Help & Support”