nfs carbon stats problems

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
karen9
Ricer
Ricer

nfs carbon stats problems

Post by karen9 »

Hello, from one week I have little problem with my net stats. I have 60 net level and when I win this level ups - and still working good, but dont up my all drive races, win races, lose races, % outs (in my net stats). When I have good time from race this dont write to my net stat. I dont know with whot is problem, because I dont use cheats for my best times. I reinstal game with the same cdkey, I install to game with new cdkey and still nothing (i change keys in save editor) I can play online with any cars - can any one help me ? Thanks a lot and HAPPY NEW YEAR
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: nfs carbon stats problems

Post by xturbo »

karen9 wrote:... I dont know with whot is problem...
:roll: :?

WEll, did you patch the game to 1.3 right? and do you have Collector's Edition?
If not, instal a patch that matches your version and try again. :wink:
karen9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by karen9 »

Hello Xturbo, I have normal version, and if I dont have patch 1.3 I cant play in net - right ? so I have patch 1.3 and I after 10 resinstal game + patch still nothing.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

karen9 wrote:Hello Xturbo, I have normal version, and if I dont have patch 1.3 I cant play in net - right ? so I have patch 1.3 and I after 10 resinstal game + patch still nothing.
Yes, you can't play online if you don't have the 1.3 version. Try do download a patch that matches your language also, there are multiple languages.... if that doesn't work, call or get in touch with EA, only if you have the original version ;)
karen9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by karen9 »

I have two orginal versions, and I write two messages to EA and dont have any respond. I install euromulti patch 1.3
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

and you had the european version of carbon, like german, spanish, etc? give us more description about the game u got.
karen9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by karen9 »

I have european version of game - polish and and install euromulti from EA site - this is official patch for all europe country.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Oh K, but the problem solved? look if in the intro screen at your up left u can see an 1.3, if so, your game is patched, but if it's still 1.2, you need to reinstall the game, and patch it with the original files, NO CD versions won't patch ;)
karen9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by karen9 »

I install original game, and after this is install patch 1.3 - then after intro I see in game 1.3. When I install game with out patch I have 1.2 version and I cant play in online, but this is not problem. After install patch 1.3 I can play online but my stats dont up, only up my net level
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

It might happen that your stats don't go up now, but in some time all that stats that wont go up for so long, will go up in one time. Like you play 2 weeks and stats are still like they were before and suddenly all that result for last 2 weeks will show up, if you see what I mean. I had that problem before, but now it's ok :-)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

The EA rankings server has been having trouble over the last few days. Perhaps this has something to do with it.
karen9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by karen9 »

I have this trouble from two weeks, so maybe is chance to back for normaly. After this problems I create next EA carbon account (with new CDKEY) and is the same situation. But I wait - thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Return to “Help & Support”