Im hopeless..

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
ChampionX
Ricer
Ricer

Im hopeless..

Post by ChampionX »

[1st post] Okay, hello everyone. I have a little problem and its freaking me out! Okay first of all: the game (NFSC:CE) has been great. Just finished a career couple of days ago and moved to the online play. But on the first time i played i met very wierd problem: When i had joined an online game, it starts greatly, no problem with that but like 2-5 mins after that other players cars start shaking, bouncing, flashing and seems to lag huge. Well.. This wouldnt be so horribly IF... the players wouldnt disappear from the map!!!!!! It shows that nobody has disconnected, and another wierd thing is that i can race (when others are gone) and show on the 1st on the list (even i would be last, i cant see it because theres not showing any players on the map or on the track) But, when i reach the finish line it shows that i was the last player =O or suddenly: i have raced almost half a map on first place and then suddenly it tells me to hurry up because others have already reached the finish line!!!! :x :x This is sooo annoying i cant enjoy my race because always i race i have no clue that am i the last one, the second one or may i perhaps win.. So please, do you know is there any solution to fix this crap thingie?

And btw: The game is bought and is real one. And i dont think that this problem could be about firewall because i've switched it off many times and nothing has changed..
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

Welcome to the forum! Who are you? (The First Post Thread)

now about the problem, have you patched your game to 1.3 yet?
Driv2Slow
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

If he hadn't he wouldn't be able to play online.
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Carcrazy wrote:If he hadn't he wouldn't be able to play online.
Then I must be special, I've been playing online with 1.2 even after the patch came out. My game won't update no matter how hard I try.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Oh, well, EA must have changed that. Sry
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

ChampionX, it's just lag, like you said. Some online races will be fine, a few will be laggy like this. There's nothing you can do except put up with it.
ChampionX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ChampionX »

Okay, thanks all for replying to this :wink: Maybe i just have to live with it even i cant understand why every game in online causes the same thing.. Shouldnt be on my connection's fault because my connection always looks great on the list and i have that 3/1 connection.. I must say i've had same problem in the U1 online play too.. The cars lagged, but not that much and those flashing and that kind of hell of a bouncing around the track.. No.. But thank you anyway ill try to find some people with good connection to play 8) And yes, i have patched to 1.3
ChampionX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ChampionX »

Naah, it seems its impossible me to play in online.. doesn't cause for lag, they flash and then disappear from the map every time i race.. gj EA..
Qasoo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Qasoo »

do u use a router if not check ur connection strentgh
ChampionX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ChampionX »

I don't use a router and my connection is strength... :x

Return to “Help & Support”