Canyon Advice

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Ala9293
Ricer
Ricer

Canyon Advice

Post by Ala9293 »

Hi, Ive just beaten wolf and won his pink slip for his aston and i 'done it up' to the best i could (performance), and in stacked deck's red area, you can race your first non boss chalenge canyon race. Ive tried and tried and tried and cant do it with the aston, fully 'done up' and same with the rx8 (i come closer with the rx8), are there any cars you could reccomend to me? i can choose from these cars; eclipse gt, golf r32, monaro vxr, lotus elise, clio v6, mustang gt, rx-7, cayman s, dodge charger r/t, 350Z, plymouth hemi cuda, camaro ss, mazda 3 mps, chrysler 300c, alfa brera and clk500. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE could you give me advice, i really want the lambourghini 8) Alex.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

keep trying, i advice u to tune well ur ride....it's about skills indeed.... :roll:
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

lol that one is hard, I beaten it after I finish carrer mode. Try the supra or wrx.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Try the Golf. It's the best tier 2 car for canyon IMO.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

You could try the RX-7 too just tune the tires to drift instead of grip (I'd be better if you had the evo just telling you)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

try nissan skyline!it maybe isnt really fast but it has a perfect control so if you are a good driver.....just try!
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:You could try the RX-7 too just tune the tires to drift instead of grip (I'd be better if you had the evo just telling you)
Rx7 Yea.. :o
bala8oo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bala8oo »

You need the Evo or second choice Imprezza
mjdude23
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mjdude23 »

He doesn't have those unlocked... DUH!
Loozar
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Loozar »

Try unlocking the Corvette C6, and tune it for acceleration. You should be able to pass Wolf's Murciélago before or in the 1st turn. From there, just concentrate on blocking him. This works for Kenji, too. Didn't work as well against Angie though. I had to wait until I unlocked the Evo IX to beat her.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Why don't you go onto unlocking the Concept Charger (2008) (That is still a hard one but is passable) and use that. Just do as they said and tune it to accel and tune tires to grip and use the handbrake with the brake it should work and lead you to victory
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

canyon advice

Post by Hardcore drifter »

I would strongly reccomend 350z, when fully tuned that car does not fall short of an
evo 8. And most of all keep trying and keep percisting. Also try different lines through the corners, .e.g. tap e-brake then half throttle then full throttle,or you could try hard brake and full throttle out. Keep you focus, think positive throuought the race, be hard and aggresive, look at where you going to place the car at the apex of a bend. Most of all keep at it!! All the best mate.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

i used a Z06 all the way thorugh the Stacked Deck zone, most of the time it had stock handling because i didn't have enough to get those parts :|
Driv2Slow
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

It's very simple; conquer areas using a tier 2 car, without doing the boss areas, and eventually you'll unlock some really, performance-wise, great cars, such as the Gallardo and SLR. Sell all your cars, and buy one of those. Use extra money to buy Engine, Turbo/Supercharger, and Transmission first, if you have enough left, NOS and Tires, and then the rest, assuming you have the cash. With one of the cars I already mentioned, you should easily pass him and be able to block him off until the time limit to the automatic win finishes.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

switch cars, the aston is one of the slowest cars in the game

Return to “Help & Support”