Is this problem present in all versions of Carbon?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Loozar
Ricer
Ricer

Is this problem present in all versions of Carbon?

Post by Loozar »

For starters, I have the GCN version. I've completed several Rewards Cards, but the game refuses to acknowledge it. I've asked over at the NFSC boards at GameFAQs, too, and people seem to be having the same problem as well. However, some of the things that they can't seem to unlock are unlocked in my game, which I find strange. After finding this out, I feel cheated out of my $40. :(
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I don't have that problem and i've finished a few reward cards (I have the GC version too)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I think it may only be some people, mine works perfectly, I've almost finished all the reward cards.
Loozar
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Loozar »

Well that's just a kick in my ass. Do you think deleting my file and starting over might help?
pidgley
Ricer
Ricer

Post by pidgley »

yeah i have the same problem, starting the game again dosnt help. on my first save file when i unlocked the police civic cruiser it didnt ever show up. i started again and i got it but then i couldnt get the interceptor!
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

My challenges work just fine, I nearly beat them all. Trouble is, the game crashes frequently, right after I win... Those are the times when you feel like ripping the heads off all your little sisters teddy bears. Mind you, I don't have a little sister, so you can imagine the anger...
pidgley
Ricer
Ricer

Post by pidgley »

do you have it on nintendo gamecube? because from what ive seen that is where the generall reward card problem is. and yes mine always crashs after bosses. even mw it crashed after i did a 1.5 million pursuit and beat toru (the slr guy). ever since gthen i have used autosave which also annoyed me as on carbon i forgot i had auto save on so i lost my skyline in a pursuit and it saved it when it was gone, i was well annoyed!

Return to “Help & Support”