NFS Carbon Demo is infected with a Trojan?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
centurionex
Stock
Stock

NFS Carbon Demo is infected with a Trojan?

Post by centurionex »

For the past two days I have been trying to download the NFS Carbon demo from various places, Including Gamershell, NFSPlanet, CNET and even from NFSUnlimited - every time I finish downloading the file, My NOD32 antivirus informed me the file is infected with some kind of "Downloader Trojan" (and not even the same one for every loaction) - are all the copies of the demo infected? is there a "clean" copy somewhere?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NFS Carbon Demo is infected with a Trojan?

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, I have never noticed this unfortunately. The demo which I ran about 4 years back seemed to have zero viruses or whatsoever. Perhaps you can Google for it if others are having the same issue if you're apprehensive about proceeding on with the installation?
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

im not 100% sure that its the case, but lately my NOD 32 was going nuts. i wanted to install NFS Road Challenge : executable file was supposed to have a trojan. i tried to download World beta, executable file was supposed to have a trojan. every old nfs it would alert me about a trojan, what i needed to do was turn it off completely and then try to install. i finally taken out beta exe out of quarantine and later it said that a trojan was operating everytime i ran NFSW. so it may as well as just be wrong and demos might be clean.
bigoopa
Stock
Stock

Post by bigoopa »

How do i remove a trojan horse virus off of my computer? My AVG and windows defender keep telling me theres a Trojan horse threat or something and every time i try to remove it and/or put it into the vault it still wont go away??

Return to “Help & Support”