NFSU res changes help!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
zak
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSU res changes help!

Post by zak »

Hi
for Need for speed underground is there a way to get the car setup screen at a higher res than 800x600? - (as Im using a TFT screen and anything less is ugly to use)

the game itself runs fine at 1280 res, but whenever i finish a round or whatever I have to go back to ugly mode again :(, I know there is a ini file but not sure where it is or what to change even if I do find it..

So was wondering if anyone here had managed to do so..

Thanks....
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

I don't think there is, no. What you should do, is probably to go down in resolution altogether, depending on which card you have, down to 800*600 for races as well, and then in windows apply some amount of Anti Aliasing, like I do. 800*600 with 4x Anti Aliasing and if you wish some AF, looks sharper and smoother than 1280*1024 ;) ... and hey!!! The screenshots are already the right size ... *blink*. AA is the only way I know to get a decent look in the garage. A little sidenote though, when having blur motion and light trails on, the anti aliasing effect is cancelled somehow .. for me at least, and you go back to super crap mode ;).
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

I usually play at 1024 in-game, and I dont like the change-resolution between menu (800x600) and game (1024x768). It would be great to set 1024 in menus too---

Where is that .ini file?

Return to “Help & Support”